Florida Politics - Page 13 of 22

Florida Morning: Campaign finance report day - Page 13 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Jul, 2013 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (22) »
Florida Politics
Florida Politicans - Florida Government
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Florida Politics - Page 13

Senate budget replete with First Coast earmarks, House not so much
Florida Politics

The contours of the roughly $74 billion spending plans crafted by the House the Senate are in many ways similar, but each treats the First Coast differently.
Including normal higher education funding, the House's proposed budget includes slightly more money but the spending-plan in the Senate is loaded with regional goodies.

Source: PolitiJax

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Florida

Mark Woods: Cutting funding for Florida trail is wrong path
Florida Politics

When I heard the governor had used his line-item veto power to wipe out funding for completion of a cross-state trail, I thought about the last time I went to the Baldwin Trail.The parking lot was packed and the trail was buzzing with activity. People riding bikes, walking, running, rollerblading and, in general, savoring a beautiful day in Florida.And this is a stretch of pavement that starts on the edge of Jacksonville and stops 14.5 miles later.0
Source

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Florida Politics History & Civil Business Politics

Appeals court: JSO doesnt have to return $100k in seized cash
Florida Politics

An appeals court has unanimously ruled that the Jacksonville Sheriff?s Office does not have to return nearly $100,000 it seized during a 2007 traffic stop.After police stopped Walter Jones, drug-sniffing dogs alerted them to drugs in a black tote bag, which also contained $99,770 banded together in stacks. JSO began a formal forfeiture proceeding to officially take the money, but it ended when the underlying case against Jones was dismissed.0
Source

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Politics Florida

Scott vetoes Thrashers military-housing bill because he "Strongly oppose new taxes"
Florida Politics

Gov. Rick Scott Wednesday vetoed legislation that would have helped a private housing developer embroiled in a legal dispute with Monroe County.The bill (HB 354), sponsored by state Sen. John Thrasher, R-St. Augustine, would have clarified that a private company that owns property used to provide housing for active-duty soldiers is tax exempt.0
Source

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Florida

City to TU: drop Sunshine suit or risk paying court costs
Florida Politics

By Steve PattersonLawyers defending Jacksonville against a Times-Union lawsuit that says secret pension negotiations involving Mayor Alvin Brown?s office broke state law are threatening to seek a court order for the newspaper to pay the city?s costs for the court fight.0
Source

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Florida Politics

Florida Morning: DOMA overturned - Scott says he will protect Floridas same-sex marriage law
Florida Politics

Below is a brief look at today's Florida Morning. Here is the full version.@Mdixon55FloridaCitizens Property Approves 7 Percent Rate HikeCustomers of state-backed Citizens Property Insurance Corp. will see rates go up next year as the agency continues to aggressively shift policyholders into the private market. News Service of Floridahttps://tinyurl.com/o952q3b0
Source

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Florida Politics - Page 13

Ron DeSantis to Florida Retail Federation: thanks for hammering my internet sales tax opposition
Florida Politics

@Mdixon55U.S. Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., had one thing to say after the Florida Retail Federation blasted his opposition to a national internet sales tax: thank you.?I honestly think it is helping me,? the Ponte Vedra Beach resident said during a Wednesday conference call. ?This is a very unpopular proposal, it let?s people know I?m opposed to it.?The topic of the call was the so-called Marketplace Fairness Act. It would allow states to collect sales tax from out-of-state internet retailers like eBay or Overstock.com.0
Source

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Florida Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 13

Florida Morning: Campaign finance report day
Florida Politics

Below is a brief look at today's Florida Morning. Here's the full version.House rejects Rubio/Senate's 'flawed' bill, will take piecemeal approach to immigration0
Source

> TOPIC: Florida Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,