[Bytes] GAME I - Page 14 of 14

Suddenly the clouds air around you becomes - Page 14 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 4th Jun, 2003 - 9:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
24th May, 2003 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 14

Kim role,

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!' Sugarplum screams. 'Who you are?, what do you want from us!!!!. I demanded you to answer me! I'm not going to allow you to take me or my friend, you better be ready 'Bag of Bones!'because I will fight until the end'!!!!!!

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2003 - 9:45am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

I GAME Bytes

This Dramatist role,

Suddenly the clouds air around you becomes dark... the air is hard to breathe, you begin to gasp for oxygen as it becomes more and more thin... you fall asleep.

Note: You find yourself on your bed, it was all a dream, you touch your face to see if you are well. You have the funny feeling that there is more to this than meets the eye. You motion to get off the bed and place your feet on the floor, as you do you feel something grainy under your feet... it is beach sand! You look up in the mirror quickly to see your face, you seem normal despite the heavy bags under your eyes, you look down again at the sand, was it a dream?

SCENARIO OVER

> TOPIC: [Bytes] GAME I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,