[Bytes] GAME I - Page 3 of 14

"Well ladies, it looks like we're in - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2003 - 1:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
21st Apr, 2003 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 3

Kim role,

"How long do you think it will take us to reach there Jake?.

"Jake it seem you like to joke around a lot huh?.

As soon as we reach land we need to work on in building a shelter, seeing about food and water and of course, plan what we are going to do to be able to be rescued.

My skin has burn really bad and my lips are more dry than ever!. "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2003 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

I GAME Bytes

"Easy Sugarplum. Don't get negative on us", Jake said reassuringly. "For all we know that may be Bermuda itself".

He looked at her keenly. "Now how did you manage to get burned with that turban and veil on"?

That could be a matter of concern. The sun out over the water could do serious damage. That was the last thing they needed.

"Sweetgurl, how are you doing? Are you burned"?

He kept a steady paddling pace, heading for the land. His eyes watched, his ears listened, alert for the telltale sounds of rocks, shoals and unseen currents.

Luck was with them and they made landfall just before dawn. Riding the waves in, he jumped out and hauled the raft up out of the water.

Motioning them to be still and quiet, Jake listened. His eyes searched the shoreline. Where were they?

21st Apr, 2003 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

[Bytes] GAME I Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

"Jake the sun didn't burn my face but it burn badly my feet since I lost my shoes in the crash.

"I knew it. This is not Bermuda, it doesn't even seem like a civilized place! Sugarplum looks at Jake and says sarcastically 'So, Mr. Knoweverything, where's is Bermuda? and don't tell me not to be negative!". Anyhow, let's do something productive yes...Sugarplums says while she roll her eyes.

Let's go and research where we are and see if we find anything that can help us to know where we are exactly located. We can get some plants and chew the roots for water.
Let's also find some woods to make a fire. The night is close and we need to make a shelter before dawn."

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2003 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

Page 3 I GAME Bytes

Jake grinned at her.
"Yes ma'am" he said, but stood where he was. Sugarplum glared at him.

"Well, what are you waiting for"? she demanded. His grin widening even more, he replied,

"Daylight. You go tromping around in the dark and you're likely to step on a snake trying to hunt. They hunt at night in tropical climates like this, you know".

"Daylight is only about an hour away. We won't die before then".

He turned to the boat and began unloading it.

"And just so you know, I missed the island on purpose. I like having my own harem".

21st Apr, 2003 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I GAME Bytes

Kim role,

"You missed the island on purpose huh? yeah and I'm Hillary Clinton! says Sugarplum while roll her eyes one more time. Your own harem Jake?.  I think you have the wrong mood in the wrong time...you need somebody to put you in line!"...but anyway! Men! Men! who understand them!".

Okay then, let's wait until the morning to explore. Sugarplum helps Jake to take out the stuff from the raft while Sweegurl seem so not connected in any way to the group. She doesn't help to do anything, Sugarplum thinks.

Hey Jake, what we are going to do with Sweetgurl?. We need helpful hands. We cannot do everything for ourselves. Will you talk to her and see what's going on?."

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2003 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I

Jake shrugs.
"She'll chime in when it suits her".

He walks down to the beach and begins watching the tide. This early in the day it's going on high tide, so he marks it in the sand.

Then he begins walking the beach, observing, looking for the sand crabs, seeing what birds are feeding, what the surf is like and the shells. What kinds of shells are lying around?

turning, he looks inland. Are there trees, is it hilly or flat? What kind of vegetation is there?
[offtopic]OK GameMaster, info time[/offtopic]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2003 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 3

This Dramatist role,

This island, like many of the Caribbean, has a small tropical rain forest, however, it is not big at all. It forms the shape of a small circle rougly 800 feet in diameter. There is a slope in the middle about 40 feet above sea level. Apart from the parrots and other spieces of bird you do not see any other life forms except for an unusual amount of crab holes on the east side of the beach. You figure that crabs use the island as some sort of home base after seeing one or two of them scuttle into a hole.

From the way the island looks you can see that it is not developed because during a high tide only the slope would make it above sea level. The slope contains most of what vegetation that does exist. The surrounding sea has coral and interesting tropical fishes, some you have never seen before. The temperature is about 32 degrees celsius at noon day and 25 degrees at night.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2003 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

"Well ladies, it looks like we're in good shape here", Jake comments.

"We've a small forest, so that means water. There is plenty of food about, so I think we'll do just fine".

"What I'm going to do is go into the trees and fashion us some basic tools. 'll leave it to you two to decide what your first objectives are".

"Don't want to be bossy, you understand" he finished, giving Sugarplum a wink. With that he set off into the trees.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: [Bytes] GAME I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,