[Bytes] GAME I - Page 7 of 14

Jake stares down at Sugar with disbelief. - Page 7 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 25th Apr, 2003 - 4:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2003 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 7

"Yes" he said, nodding agreement.
"We would need a store of food and water in any case, and the one thing we don't want to do is go rushing off without being prepared.
"Besides, I'm going to try and rig a sextant to see if I can get a fix on the stars. That will take a little time.
"We're in no real big hurry here".

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2003 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I GAME Bytes

Kim role,

"While you do that  I want to go a research this island a little bit more, I didn't have the chance to do that really.  Do you think that there are snakes around? what should I take with me in case I see one?.

"Last time I went to collect fruits,  I saw a small but deep cave. I cannot remember the exactly location but I think that by walking I can find it.  I don't know where that cave  may take us. I will go to investigate to see what I find inside"

24th Apr, 2003 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

[Bytes] GAME I Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

As Sugarplum walks on her own she sees on the ground another curious piece of paper like the one that blew into her face. She goes over and picks it up...

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2003 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

Page 7 I GAME Bytes

Jake answeres her from a distance (not having seen the newdiscovery)

"No, I don't think there are snakes, now. There doesn't seem to be enough wildlife to support snakes. But keep your eyes open, anyway".

25th Apr, 2003 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I GAME Bytes

Kim role,

Sugarplum laughs when she sees the pic of the monkey and says " I knew it was some kind of joke?" but then she change her mood and get pretty serious and wonder..."but who in the world is making this kind of jokes?" Is somebody there listen to us?", she wonders.

In her way to the cave, Sugarplum approaches Jake and show him the new discovery. She starts walking very carefully for any signs of bugs, snakes or any other kind of creepy animal...

"She reaches the cave and very slowly she goes inside of it. She wish not to be alone doing that but she didn't have other option since Jake was too busy and  he didn't offer himself to go with her.

Oh my gosh!!!! Pleaseee! Somebody help me!!!, Sugarplum shouts ".

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2003 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I

Jake comes running back. Pulling up short, he looks around.
"What's wrong? What's the matter"?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Apr, 2003 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 7

Kim role,

"I saw a man! I saw a man!", Sugarplum screams while her whole body starts  shacking. He tried to attack me!!!", she stars crying franctically without be able to stop....

Suddenly....she faints".

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2003 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 7

Jake stares down at Sugar with disbelief.
He looks inside the cave but sees nothing.
Pulling his scissor knife, he curls it back against his forearm where it can't be seen, hooking a finger in the thumb hole.

Crouching low, he moves into the cave, pausing to let his eyes adjust to the dark, listening for sounds of movement or breathing.

He takes deep breaths, looking for telltale scents like tobacco, sweat or alcohol.

> TOPIC: [Bytes] GAME I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,