[Bytes] GAME I - Page 8 of 14

Jake grins, looking at the man. Squatting - Page 8 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 26th Apr, 2003 - 4:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
25th Apr, 2003 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 8

Kim role,

"While Jake searchs the cave, Sugarplum still unconscious on the floor...."

Suddenly she starts waking up...'Oh my head, my head, it hurts me so much", she says.

"Jake, do you see anybody??. I swear I saw a man who tried to attack me! do you believe me right?".

I'm getting out of here, she says while very slowly and without any help she comes out from the cave.

"It seems like you don't believe me Jake, huh?. Good!!! Thanks for your vote of confidence!!!, Sugarplum reacts very angry towards him."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2003 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

I GAME Bytes

"Girl", Jake says quietly, "Of course I believe you. Why else would I be standing here in the dark sniffing the air like an old hound"?

"Now hush, so I can hear. I'm going in and investigate this cave. You stay right behind me".
[offtopic]GM Am exploring cave, looking for nefarious villans[/offtopic]

25th Apr, 2003 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

[Bytes] GAME I Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

One interesting thing about this island that you have noticed is the mist that tends to come across the waters like a fog during the night time.

[offtopic]

GM Am exploring cave, looking for nefarious villans

Can't help you since I do not know nor have mentioned anything about a cave or villan on the island.

If you have questions then please post it in the 'questions, questions' thread.[/offtopic]

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2003 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

Page 8 I GAME Bytes

Bingo!
"Sugar, we are near Bermuda"! Jake said suddenly.
She stared at him.
"The mist! That can only be formed by the differences in temperature. There is another land mass nearby".

With that, Jake continued exploring the cave, looking for the man who attacked Sugar.

25th Apr, 2003 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I GAME Bytes

Kim role,

"Oh that's great Jake!" Sugarplums says with a big smile on her face.

"Okay...okay...what are we going to do now?. We have to look for the guy that attacked me and also plan to be moving from here as soon as possible. Are we will going South?"

While Sugarplums and Jake talk quietly about it they see a shadow in one of the near by bushes...

"It's him!, It's him!, Sugarplum shouts pointing into the bushes...oh my gosh, he's coming to kill me!, she screams in fear. Her whole body start to shake once again....

She takes courage and pull out the little knife scissors that Jake gave to her some days ago..."

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2003 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I

Jake moved in fast, spinning the knife blade out and held low.
The man darted out, made a move for Jake and stopped, hesitating. Jake was not a little man. He had played linebacker in school and was still in good shape. Not a fellow you just want to jump right in the middle of.

Jake saw he was unarmed, feinted with the knife which drew his attention, and laid a left hook on him that drove him sideways like he'd been hit by a bread truck. Lights out.

"Doggone it", Jake said. "Broke his fool jaw. Didn't mean to hit him that hard". But he was grinning when he said it.

"That the man, Sugar"? he said over his shoulder, keeping his eyes on the fellow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Apr, 2003 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 8

Kim role,

"Yes! That's him!!!" Who are you and what do you want??!", Sugarplum asked the stranger but she doesn't get any straight answer....

With a grin on her face she says to Jake "Hmmmm...it seems like a mouse ate the tongue of our little friend here...I think he may need some 'encouragment' to talk Jake, if you know what I mean", Sugarplum says sarcastically.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2003 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 8

Jake grins, looking at the man. Squatting down beside him he looks him over.
"You speak English, man"?
The fellow nods.

"That's good", Jake replies, looking at the scissors, tracing a finger down the blade, "cause I got a real short attention span, see? And when I get bored I like to cut things, you know? Like fingers. Know what I mean, compadre"?

"So why don't we make a deal here? You tell the lady what she wants to know, and I let you keep all your body parts. Comprende, my man"?

> TOPIC: [Bytes] GAME I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,