[Bytes] GAME I - Page 9 of 14

"Let me pick up some fruits and carry - Page 9 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2003 - 2:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
26th Apr, 2003 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 9

Kim role,

"Listen what this guys is saying!", Sugaplum tells the Stranger...

"You see, he was in a psyquiatric institution for 5 years....so you better talk now!! who you are and what do you want from us!"

"The stranger wants to speak but something is stopping him to do so"...

[offtopic]GM : Can I invent what the stranger said? or is not part of the game that?.[/offtopic]

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2003 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I GAME Bytes

Kim role,

Sugarplum gets up suddenly...with short breath she says to herself "Oh thanks goodness!, it was just a bad dream!!!..."

I'm going to tell Jake first thing in the morning  about it . He will think I'm nuts!, she thinks while she laughs loud."

27th Apr, 2003 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

[Bytes] GAME I Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

During the night you both have the SAME dream, but wait, is it a dream? You are watching how the mist moves across the waters and the moon in the sky when suddenly in the darkness you see a canoe with what seems to be 10 men with strange markings about their bodies. The markings are white in color and show the pictures of bones of the body. They almost look like skelontons. Their is one in the canoe who is standing and he stares at you. You seem powerless to move. They come on shore, and then in a split second they are somehow in the canoe again, but something is different now. You see them rowing away, rowing away with  SweetGul. SweetGul seems to be without expression as they fade in the mist.

It is morning. You look for SweetGul on the beach, you see her no where. You see no foot prints on the beach at all. You wonder what happened. You begin to think that the island is somehow mystical in nature.

27th Apr, 2003 - 1:15am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Page 9 I GAME Bytes

Kim role,

"Jake!! Jake!!!" Sugarplum screams. 'I cannot find Sweetgurl no where!!".

"Did you dream last night by chance?" Because I have the most weird dream of these skeletons coming to the island and kidnapping Sweetgurl!.

"Oh my gosh, I'm wondering now if that was a dream or it was real!", Sugarplums shows concern on her face.

"I'm afraid Jake, I'm really afraid now", she says while she goes closer to him expecting maybe some kind of emotional reaction from him.

"What should we do now?" "Don't you think it's time for us to build a canoe or raft or something!?"

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2003 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

I GAME Bytes

"Oh great", Jake growls. "Now we gotta go chasing after some cannibals for somebody that's been comatose ever since we got here. I knew I shoulda bribed that cop".

27th Apr, 2003 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

[Bytes] GAME I

Kim role,

"Well, it's not time for complaints now. What we should do?...we cannot leave this girl with those creepy people. If we are fast enough we can start building a canoe right away and sail tonight in search for Sweetgurl, what do you think?", Sugarplum asks Jake.

"Do you really think they are cannibals?" Sugarplum asks Jake with a expression of disguste on her face. What about if they're some kind of ghosts?".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2003 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 9

"Just a turn of the phrase, Sugar", Jake reassured her. "But there's no time for buildng canoes. We're going to have to use the raft. We'll need to get moving now, so we can navigate by the sun".

With that he began pulling the raft to the beach. He loaded their survival gear and all supplies and water they had. One never knew.

"Let's get moving".

27th Apr, 2003 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

[Bytes] GAME I Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 9

Kim role,

"Let me pick up some fruits and carry some water for our trip", Sugarplums tells Jake.

"Okay, I have everything. I'm ready to go".

"Do you have idea where they are heading?" "How are we going to look for them? any idea?"

> TOPIC: [Bytes] GAME I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,