[Bytes] GAME I - Page 10 of 14

Sugarplum was shocked. She could not say a - Page 10 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 28th Apr, 2003 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2003 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 10

"We can only head out in the direction we saw them going last. After that, it's anybody's guess. Well Sugar, let's move out".

With that the two jumped in the raft and took out after the comatose Sweetgurl and her ghostly abductors.

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2003 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I GAME Bytes

Kim role,

[offtopic]Stranger, I just found out that Xtrasweetgirl is out of the game. So it seems like we have to change now the story because we will not be able 'to find Sweetgurl'[/offtopic]

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2003 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I Archive Bytes Life & Love

OK.
Jake, realizing he has been hallucinating all this time, stows all the gear, finishes the second lodge (secretly glad he doesn't have to build a third one), and goes to work enlarging their fish trap.

Late that afternoon he makes their firepit permanant, lining it with rock and makes recliners for Sugar and himself out of limbs and frond rope.

Setting them by the fire, he watches Sugar as she prepares their evening meal. The sun is setting, and the light casts numinous shadows over them. The cooling breeze brings the salt air smell to his nostrils.

"Am I really in any hurry to leave here"? he asks himself.

He give Sugar a long look, and makes a decision.

"Sugar" he says slowly, reluctantly. "There's something you need to know". she give him an inquiring, innocent look.

"Well, you know I said I'm an insurance salesman"?

She nodded.

"Well, that's true in a way. I sell insurance for my Uncle Guido in Jersey. It's,...like...insurance that, if you pay it, I don't break your bones".

"You see, my Uncle Guido is a mafia boss, and I'm, like...one of his enforcers".

Jake looked positively sheepish, admitting this to Sugar. But she needed to know.

27th Apr, 2003 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 10 I GAME Bytes

Kim role,

"What?" says Sugarplum after hearing such revealing news...

"You look like a sweet guy, why in the world you would want to do something like that?", she asks to Jake.

Sugarplum is very surprised by the news, to a point she feels that her dream of being together with Jake someday is being vanished by these news...she's very sad. But at the same time she knows she didn't tell him anything about her feelings and he never made any approach either...so she thinks that maybe is destinity that bring these news at this present time. Her heart is broken.

"Ummmm, Ummmm...May I ask why did you choose to tell me this now, Jake?", she asks him softly.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2003 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

I GAME Bytes

Jake squatted in the sand. Grabbing a stick, he drew aimless circles in the sand. He fiddled with the stick. He looked out to sea. He did everything but meet Sugar's eyes.

If there was anything Jake was not, it was a ladies' man. He got a little tongue-tied around women.

Besides, Sugar was a big, fancy doctor, and he was a high school dropout who'd gone in the Marine Corps to stay out of jail.

He was wanted by the law right now, which is why Uncle Guido had packed him off to Bermuda. He hadn't really wanted to beat that cop up, but the fool had pulled a gun on him.

Not knowing how to say what he really wanted to, he finally shrugged and muttered, "Well, we're gonna be here a while, and I just thought you ought to know who I really am".

Truth was, Jake wasn't a very good criminal, either. Uncle Guido despaired of him. Jake was too soft. Why, he'd never even shot anybody, and Guido doubted the big guy had it in him. Sadly, Jake would probably never be a made man. He sighed. Can't even be a decent crook.

28th Apr, 2003 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

[Bytes] GAME I

Kim role,

"Oh okay, I thought that maybe you told me because....", Sugarplum says without finishing the sentence.....shaking her head says "Nevermind".

She goes closer to Jake while he still drawing circles in the sand....look at him straight into the eyes, hold one of his hands and put her other hand in top of Jake's hand and says..."You can do better than that Jake. You can turn your life around if you really want to...but that's a decision that nobody else but you have to do. You're a smart man who can become anything you want to be...",

Sugar looks at him without blinking her eyes and with a smile finish saying softly..."If you give me a chance, I can help you".

Sugar eyes are watery, too much emotion they have been through these couple of days. A big and long silence has been created between Jake and her....suddenly Sugar jumps out and with an energetic voice and a big smile on her face says to Jake "Come on let's go and swimm a bit and then I will prepare a nice lunch for us!".

Playing in the water with him, Sugar thought that the world stopped for her and Jake and she wished even if it was only for a short period, that never ever nobody will be able to find them and they could live together forever and ever...but she knew that it was only a dream and thought deeply in her "What I will do when they rescue us, I have to talk with Jake about how I feel about him. I must to before it's too late!".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2003 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 10

Jake was as flustered as he'd ever been. But there in the water with Sugar, he made a decsion.

He wasn't going back to Jersey, no matter what. If she said he could amount so something, then by George he could, and would.

And actually, he sort of hoped nobody would come rescue them. They had everything anybody could ask for right here.

Besides, if they left the island, Sugar would go back to her world as a big, fancy doctor and he'd never see her again.

Finally he just said to heck with it. He grabbed her up and kissed the lights out of her.

28th Apr, 2003 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

[Bytes] GAME I Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 10

Kim role,

Sugarplum was shocked. She could not say a word....and then said "Jake...does this kiss mean that...?" . She just said that expecting for Jake to finish the sentence....she didn't want to look like a fool or be dreaming of her and him being together forever because she didn't really know if that kiss was something serious for him or not......she just expected him to say something.

"Hey, you wanna help me to make lunch?", Sugar asked Jake with a big smile on her face. "I can give you some cooking tips" she laughed loud winking at him.

So they went and collected some fresh fruits, herbs and some vegetables. They went to catch some fishes and Sugar taught Jake how to cook....

Everything was going so perfect, that Sugar wondered for how long that would be"

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: [Bytes] GAME I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,