[Bytes] GAME I - Page 11 of 14

"What the heck is this???" "Is - Page 11 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 29th Apr, 2003 - 12:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2003 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 11

Jake was quite of the same mind. Everything was going too good.

So he made the most of the time while it lasted, with ever an eye towards the changing winds of fate.

He moved their lodges inland, deep in the little rain forest, by the tiny brook. There it was quiet and cool. The singing of the brook and birds became their music, and their lives settled into what it must have been like thousands of years ago.

Sponsored Links:
28th Apr, 2003 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I GAME Bytes

Kim role,

Sugarplum sighs deeply for a moment...and say "Do you think we will ever be rescued Jake?".

"Our relatives and family may think we are dead....and they may even be preparing our funerals at home", says Sugarplum while she thinks that if they ever get rescued maybe the police will think that Jake is dead and if he changes his appearance and change his life then there is a future for them after all".

She was contemplating all these things in her heart while looking the innocence in the eyes of Jake listening the singing of the tropical birds.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2003 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I Archive Bytes Life & Love

"Of course we will, Sugar", Jake reassured her. He could see the lonliness for home and family in her eyes. And it made sense after all.

They really weren't that far from the crash site. Actually, he was surprised they hadn't seen rescue planes already.

28th Apr, 2003 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 11 I GAME Bytes

Kim role,

"So here we are, in the middle of nowhere....what we are going to do!"....

Sugarplum started imagining her time in Finland and in the States. She remembered her Mom and Dad and brother, her best friend Cathy and her dog Snowball....

"Jake, there is something you must know too", says Sugarplum with a misterious voice...

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2003 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

I GAME Bytes

Jake looked at her with trepidation. The tone of her voice was not lost on him.

'Well, here it comes' he thught to himself. 'I knew it was too good to be true'.

He could just imagine.

''Actually, I'm not a doctor, Jake. Actually, I'm with the FBI, ha ha. And you're busted'.

Looking hard at Sugar, he said, "What is it"?

28th Apr, 2003 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

[Bytes] GAME I

Kim role,

"Why are you looking at me like that? Did I say anything wrong?", Sugarplum asks to Jake with a confused expression.

"Ummm...I just wanted to say that...Ummmm...Ummmm these days that we have been here....She coughs and continues very nervously.... are some of the best  days of my life and I will remember it forever", she says while looking at him at his eyes in a sweet way.

She wipes away some tears, and suddenly gets up and say like wanting to change the subject because of her embarrasment...."Will you help me to create some signs to be able to be rescued or not?".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2003 - 12:23am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 11

This Dramatist role,

The sky begins to get grey, you look up to see clouds forming in strange patterns in the sky. The wind picks up its' haste and you notice the few trees on the island begin to blow.

You begin to prepare for what you believe is a storm but then something strange happens. The sky begins to darken until it becomes a rich black. You begin to feel like you are in some mystic place. You become afraid for your life as the elements seem to rage around you.

Mist once again blows across the sea, the canoe that once took SweetGul reappears with its original crew. Row  and row do the men with skelonton body paint til they reach on shore with funeral like rythmn.  The same leader stands on the sand not to far from you. He points to the sand and one of his men runs quickly to draw a rough shape in the sand. He does this without guess and without looking up to see who is looking. In fact he does not even check to see if his sand drawing is acurate, but from your eye, you see that it is... not only in shape, but dimensions.

The leader speaks with a strong accent, it is deep and coarse, but you understand....

"Answer me this, a man needs this once, but will never buy it, nor know of it, and most do not care for it, but everyone knows they will need to have it. What is it? You will need to answer by the next time we come again, for failure to answer will mean a sacrifice will be necessary."

You look at each other, and then turn your head again to look at the riddler, but he is gone! You look around in haste, but so too the others are gone too! The sky clears, day comes and winds become abased. You now know for sure that this is no ordinary place at all.

29th Apr, 2003 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

[Bytes] GAME I Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 11

Kim role,

"What the heck is this???" "Is this some kind of creepy Joke??", Sugarplum asks Jake very concerned.

"I was never good with riddles!!! do you Jake?. Plus, I'm so nervous, I cannot think!"

"Oh boy, what we are going to do!!!" says Sugarplum while she holds her head with her two hands....she looks hysterical.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: [Bytes] GAME I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,