[Bytes] GAME I - Page 12 of 14

hi Sugarplum i'm Jodi an air force pilot and - Page 12 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 13th May, 2003 - 8:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2003 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 12

Jake kicks the sand in disgust.
"What are we, in the flipping Bermuda Triangle"?
"I have no idea what they're talking about, but the only thing that's going to be sacrificed is their bony little necks"!

He got his makeshift axe and stalked off into the trees, where he began cutting limbs.

"You boys wanna play, we will PLAY", he muttered savagely.

Sponsored Links:
29th Apr, 2003 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I GAME Bytes

Kim role,

"So do you plan to fight against these scary skelettons?!!!!" "But....but...they seem like they use some kind of magic, how in the world are we going to fight against them?!!!!"

"Geezz....this is like a nightmare...I new that everything was going too good to be true".

"Jake, I'm afraid...I'm really afraid" says Sugarplum.

"We need to resolve the riddle before it's too late!!!" "Are you good at them?"

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2003 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I Archive Bytes Life & Love

Jake was grim-jawed and mad like she had never seen him.
"I'll give them a riddle, all right". He brandished the axe. "The riddle is how is old bag-a-bones gonna walk with this axe up his..."  He stopped himself just in time.

He went back to his cutting.
"Magic, my eye". I don't believe in no magic. What I do believe in is good old jungle warfare, and I'm going to give those boys their fill of it".

Sugar ralized Jake was not making a bit of sense. They had done something completely unnatural. She had to get him calmed down and rational.

29th Apr, 2003 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 12 I GAME Bytes

Kim role,

"Jake, shhhh...calm down, honey", Sugar say to Jake while she pat his shoulder.

"You need to slow down in order for us to think rationally and make a plan of what we are going to do. This is not Jersey and you're not with Uncle Guido anymore remember?. You're here with me, alone in this desert island...with no weapons...".

"Listen, I know you're accostum to react in a different way but in this case, I need you to trust me", she told him while looking at him straight into his eyes. Her big brown eyes were shinning more than ever...

She holded Jake's hands and say 'Look at me, do you care about me as I do care about you?. If you do we have to do the impossible to stay calm and think in a solution...we need to resolve the riddle as soon as possible at least to gain time, any idea of what's the riddle answer?".

4th May, 2003 - 2:37am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

I GAME Bytes

This Dramatist role,

As the story continues, these trapped souls on a mystical island become aware of their fate based on a riddle. Will they be able to unravel its' meaning? Stay tuned folks as 'Adventures of Jake and SugarPlum continues....

10th May, 2003 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

[Bytes] GAME I

This Dramatist role,

During the evening Sugarplum nods off with boredom only to find herself in a strange dream....

She sees her associate, Jake fighting with the strange men that always travel upon the canoe. Jake struggles but is overtaken, bound and whisked away in a fog. Sugarplum now sees herself in the dream, she sees the chief of the men coming to ask her the answer to the riddle... his eyes seem to glow... Sugarplum heart thumps more and more....

Sugarplum awakes frantically looking around. The sun is almost down, she shouts for Jake but he is no where to be found and no reply is given.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th May, 2003 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 12

This Dramatist role,

Now entering the game is Jodi, a former Air Force Pilot in search of adventure. While Sugarplum was walking around kicking sand she saw Jodi looking out to sea. In a brief introduction Sugarplum discovers that Jodi got there the same way she did.

Later in the evening the strange men appear on the beach requesting the answer to the riddle.... what do you tell them?

Post Date: 13th May, 2003 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 12

hi Sugarplum i'm Jodi an air force pilot and looking to see what adventure will happen in this place. where are we? what is happening?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: [Bytes] GAME I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,