[Bytes] GAME I - Page 13 of 14

The man looks at you, folds his arms and says - Page 13 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 24th May, 2003 - 12:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
14th May, 2003 - 12:51am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 13

Kim role,

"Oh boy, I'm so happy to know I'm not alone", Sugarplum thought.

"Hi Jodi, I'm Sugarplum. We really don't know where we are but scary things are happening. These strange men came and kidnapped two of the people that were here with me. They ask for the answer for a riddle and I don't know the answer for it! if we don't tell them they will take away one of us..."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2003 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

I GAME Bytes

what is the riddle? how long have you been here? what is here? what do we do now?

16th May, 2003 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

[Bytes] GAME I Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Sugarplums looks amazed to her new friend and says..."Well, I thought you would help me on this one".
This is the riddle: "a man needs this once, but will never buy it, nor know of it, and most do not care for it, but everyone knows they will need to have it. What is it?"

Any idea Jody? we need to resolve the riddle first and after I will answer all your questions...

Post Date: 19th May, 2003 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

Page 13 I GAME Bytes

i have no idea what that means. what will happen if we guess it wrong? who gave you that riddle anyway?

20th May, 2003 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

I GAME Bytes

This Dramatist role,

During the night the men appear on the beach... you find yourselves in front of them standing erect and alert, but wether in the body or out of the body you are not sure, sometimes things here seem to be like a dream. The head man asks for the answer to the riddle...

NOTE: Your next post MUST be the answer to the riddle, if it is not then I will assume you do not know.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2003 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I

haha i'm not going to answer first, you answer first sugar plum. oh what the heck, ok i say the answer is bills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd May, 2003 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

[Bytes] GAME I - Page 13

Kim role,

"I don't have idea the answer! but....okay...let's say 'bills but let's ask them some questions first".

"Ummm Mr....' says Sugarplum while she shakes....'Why do you wanna hurt us? who you are and what do you want from us'.

24th May, 2003 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

[Bytes] GAME I Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 13

This Dramatist role,

The man looks at you, folds his arms and says in a harsh voice, "No, you are both wrong. The correct answer is 'coffin'. We will now have to remove one of you from this place, whom shall it be?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: [Bytes] GAME I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,