The New Site - Page 2 of 2

Thanks for all your praise. Well you know - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 25th Nov, 2003 - 12:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
what do you think of the new look?
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

The New Site
A Friend

The New Site - Page 2

I love the new site its alot faster than the old one.. Great Job JB, Now you should seat down and rest you deserve it... biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

The New Site
A Friend

Site The

hey the new site is pretty tight it is going to take alot of time for me to get used to but i think I wont have any problems laugh.gif but I am very impressed with the speed of it great job jb....

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2003 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

The New Site
A Friend

The New Site Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Great, it loads ALOT quicker, any chance you will be adding a background changer for the users at all. Because i'm not to keen on the background colour. smile.gif love the site great job at getting the forum back up, thanx! biggrin.gif

25th Nov, 2003 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Site The

Thanks for all your praise. Well you know it is either one or the other... more features or quick load. I notice everyone here is talking about how quick it loads rather than the new features. So I guess I will keep it down to a minimum. However you do have many new things to look forward to and will see it in the updates section. Thanks.

PS> To answer UKGamemaster's question - I will be adding that in the future for sure.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The New Site

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,