Last Days Signs - Mormon White Horse Prophecy - Page 3 of 3

The White Horse Prophecy can be read here: - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 31st Jul, 2011 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
5th Dec, 2003 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Last Days Signs - Mormon White Horse Prophecy - Page 3

Okay I see where you are coming from. I am of the point of view that the leadership of the Church (First Presidency and Apostles) are sound, but the 'underlings' carry out things that are not as it ought to be. I know this from experience and have been party to seeing and understanding why the GAs have been rebuked many times. The membership itself is very much in the world and in the average Ward or Branch is a few who are really doing what they ought to be. However, let us not forget that this is 'normal', not only to fulfill scripture, but it has happened in every dispensation, afterall, man IS a natural enemy to God.

With regards to your quote for the 'one' I believe that was fulfilled scripture based on the time of Jospeh, I would have to do some research, but can't at the moment. All in my opinion.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2003 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Prophecy Horse White Mormon Signs Days Last

With regards to your quote for the 'one' I believe that was fulfilled scripture based on the time of Jospeh, I would have to do some research, but can't at the moment. All in my opinion.

If you look at D&C 85:7-8 again, you will see that this has not happened yet. Isaiah also speaks of "one mighty and strong." Now if, as I believe, the Doctrine and Covenants are true, then it is very interesting that both speak using the same phrase. And what the "one" is described as doing in both has not been done yet.

NightHawk

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2009 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Last Days Signs - Mormon White Horse Prophecy Studies Doctrine Mormon

Constitution Hanging By A Thread can be found in the Mature Section: Source 6

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2011 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Prophecy Horse White Mormon Signs Days Last

Mormon White Horse Prophecy

And with the possibility of a default on the US's Constitutional obligations to pay its debts before us, my bleary eyes are seeing the outlines of a White Horse Prophecy scenario. The White Horse Prophecy is a Mormon legend that predicts that in the last days the US Constitution will "hang by a thread" and be saved by a righteous contingent from the American West. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2011 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Prophecy Horse White Mormon Signs Days Last

The White Horse Prophecy can be read here: Source 8

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Last Days Signs - Mormon White Horse Prophecy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,