Intresting Christmas Dinners - Page 2 of 2

We always have the 'traditional English' - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd May, 2006 - 6:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
3rd Dec, 2003 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Intresting Christmas Dinners - Page 2

The taste of the turkey in Argentina is a bit different to the one I tried in the USA but hey, the seasonings we use in Argentina are different also wink.gif so, is more about the seasonings than the meat itself.

I forgot to say that I like the turkey in the USA more than the one in Argentina smile.gif After traveled to other countries, I now realize how unseasoned our food really is...but Argentinians do not think so wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

Intresting Christmas Dinners
A Friend

Dinners Christmas Intresting

I forgot to mention that the chicken we eat on Christmas is not the usual chicken. They call it "chester". It's a "noble" chicken with more meat than the others. And it's very good, trust me.

8th Dec, 2003 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Intresting Christmas Dinners Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It's a "noble" chicken with more meat than the others

I never heard of a chicken being 'noble' wink.gif just kidding biggrin.gif Do you know the name of it in Spanish?

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2003 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Dinners Christmas Intresting

I know you have said that you like chicken instead of turkey but if you ever get a chance to actually deep fry a turkey you should. It puts chicken to shame.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2003 - 7:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dinners Christmas Intresting

One dish we always had only at Christmas was Scalloped Oysters. When I was little I would eat some, but only if Dad would "catch and remove" the oysters. I loved the flavor but not those things tongue.gif . (I was the same way with Oyster Stew, loved the broth/liquid but Dad had to take out the oysters)

Now I just love the oysters. I make it with the real small oysters, I can eat the entire dish all by myself. No one else that I know has ever had it. Don't know where Mom got it from either. Whether it was Dad's favorite or her's.

3rd May, 2006 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

We always have the 'traditional English' Christmas dinner, of Turkey with all the trimmings, and I especially love lots of roast potatoes and stuffing.

Strangely this Christmas just gone, 2 separate people told me that they had cauliflower in cheese sauce along with their turkey, I can't quite make my mind up about this one laugh.gif

We went to Florida a couple of years ago, at Christmas, and we couldn't find a turkey dinner anywhere for Christmas day, so we ended up with spit roasted turkey legs, whilst walking around a famous theme park, it was certainly different!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Intresting Christmas Dinners

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,