The Old Or The New? - Page 2 of 2

Really, I do not think this is an issue anymore, - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 22nd May, 2004 - 9:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Which Forum do you like more?
  The old YaBB forum       10.53%
  This new Invision forum       89.47%
Total Votes: 19
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Which forum did you like more, the old YaBB or the new Invision?
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2003 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

The Old Or The New?
A Friend

The Old Or The New? - Page 2

Hey JB, is there going to be Junior Members, Members and Senior Members like last site? I love this new one though, its very nice. Good work smile.gif

The one thing i don't like has already been covered and that would be not being able to use your own url. I can live without though but it would be a nice little feature.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2003 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

The Old Or The New?
A Friend

New Or The

I like the new site better, yeah its more confusing than the old one but its cleaner and load alot faster... Great Job admin.

31st Dec, 2004 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

The Old Or The New? Feedback & FAQ News Community

Very, in what way is this site more confussing? I have actually heard the opposite, that it is easier to use.

By the way, as of today I believe I have most if not all of the features installed within this forum that the last one had (those that you do not see here I left out on purpose because I did not see a real need or use for it, such as the guest book, member map, etc.)

31st Dec, 2004 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 New Or The

I was observing the poll about which one people like the most and wow is an overwhelming one for the new one!. I think people like to use a site that is fast to load and easy to read, maybe the artistic part they're not very concern about wink.gif

1st Jan, 2004 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

New Or The

That seems to be true LDS, however as soon as I brought everyone over here (when it did not have any features) I started to immediately get 'complaints' or should I say murmurs about the missing features. Now that all the features are back I am not getting any negatives from anyone wink.gif

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2004 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

The Old Or The New?

The very harness of this forum heavily outweighs that of the YaBB system. In fact I have become used to my presence here and hope not to leave for without this system I did not have a place to stay nor elaborate my thoughts and research.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2004 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

The Or New - Page 2

Really, I do not think this is an issue anymore, this script has way more than YaBB ever did and it runs more efficently too. So shall I close this thread?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Old Or The New?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,