How To Upload My Avatar?

How Upload Avatar - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 5th Oct, 2004 - 1:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

You have to earn it! Yep, you really do, but it is easy.
5th Dec, 2003 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

How To Upload My Avatar?

Q. How do I upload my avatar?

A. Share your personal photo here. We recently changed the facilities here so you cannot upload your own photo as an Avatar BUT you can as a regular photo in the Forum Gallery. Please chose an Avatar from the collection we already have here within the database. We can install custom Photos as Avatars for Premium Members only. If you just want to share some Photos then please use the Forum Gallery.

General Discussion about: Your Avatar

Q. How do I upload my avatar?
A. Use your FP to get it. FP is short for "Forum Points". You need to use the forum shop, one of the items you can 'buy' there is the ability to upload your avatar, I believe it is called, "Upload Avatar" or here is an easy link for you to buy it using your FP now: Buy Upload Avatar. If you do not have enough FP then simply post a few Constructive messages in the Community until you have the required amount.

Q. How do I 'buy' the ability to upload my photo?
A. When you post messages you are given forum points (FP) use those points to 'buy' it. Please check the thread called, 'Forum Shop'

Q. Can I upload any picture?
A. Yes, but it must be a picture of you, not a cartoon or other material, and so long as it does not infringe on someone's copyright or is related to p-rn. All distasteful pics will be removed without hesitation.

Q. Do you have restrictions?
A. Yes, it must be either .jpg or .gif and a certain size as indicated in the upload form. It should also be a photo of you, not another cartoon or symbol. Generally if you keep the height and width of the image to 85px and the size to 9kb then you will be fine for upload, anything larger will give you a 'not allowed' message.

Q. Is there an alternative?
A. Yes, there is quite a selection for avatars already within the forum. Just go to your control panel, select Avatar settings and follow the easy instructions, or you can Upgrade and we will upload your Picture for you!

Q. Can you do it for me?
A. I do this and more (Add effects / clean it up) if you upgrade your account (See Comparison page), otherwise you are on your own.

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2004 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

A Word About Reserved Avatars

There are certain avatars that we consider 'taken' and you should not use them for your own purposes on here to avoid confusion. For instance avatars representing the bots like Neo, Persephone, MrSmith and others should not be used by members.

> TOPIC: How To Upload My Avatar?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,