What Is You're Favorite Chirstmas Song? - Page 2 of 3

Hands down the best for me: "O Holy Night" - Page 2 - Christmas - Posted: 1st Oct, 2007 - 8:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2004 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

What Is You're Favorite Chirstmas Song?
A Friend

What Is You're Favorite Chirstmas Song? - Page 2

I would have to say that my fave Christmas song is O Holy Night. I have others that I enjoy but I love that one.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2005 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Song Chirstmas Favorite Youre What

Well, I know that Christmas is over, but I just love that time of year. So to add my favorites: Away in a Manger, Silent Night, Santa Clause is Comin' to Town, Feliz Navidad, I'll Be Home For Christmas, and, We Wish You a Merry Chrismas. You all have picked great ones, too.

27th Sep, 2007 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

What Is You're Favorite Chirstmas Song? Christmas

My favourite Christmas song is "I Long to Feel that Christmas Spirit;" this song was written and sung by Donna Summer. This song always sends chills down my spine and I always feel so happy whenever I hear it.

1st Oct, 2007 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Song Chirstmas Favorite Youre What

I have 2 favorite songs, the first one is "We three kings of orient are", and "It's somebody's birthday, we can't forget". We sing the last one at Church on Christmas morning, and it brings a tear to my eye every time we sing it.

1st Oct, 2007 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Song Chirstmas Favorite Youre What

*hands DianeC a tissue* I agree I enjoy the song immensely, for me it is the fact 3 not of Jewish heritage are so well read that they recognize what Jesus own people forgot.

I also love the Little Drummer Boy, it reminds me of jesus own humility and that he asks us for nothing other to come to him as we are with a heart of desire, and to love as a child does whole heartedly with no reservations.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 1st Oct, 2007 - 5:17pm

1st Oct, 2007 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Another is the 'Drummer Boy', the words are actually very sad and humbling if you think about what is being said.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Oct, 2007 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

What You're Favorite Chirstmas Song - Page 2

JB introduced me to that song "Drummer Boy" some years ago, it brings tears to my eyes. Such a sad song and I feel almost like I could see him. Touching song!

1st Oct, 2007 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

What You're Favorite Chirstmas Song Christmas - Page 2

Hands down the best for me:

"O Holy Night"

Not only does it show the wonderful aspects of the birth of Christ, but it also declares the brotherhood (and sisterhood) of mankind and our Saviors redeeming love.

My favorite lines

Long lay the world in sin and error pining,
Till He appeared and the soul felt its worth
He knows our need-to our weakness is no stranger
Truly, He taught us to love one another.

Indeed, let us fall on our knees and before him lowly bend!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please learn how to use the Quote Tags. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: What Is You're Favorite Chirstmas Song?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,