Mike Pence - Page 5 of 6

FBI searches former Vice President Mike Pence's - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Feb, 2023 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Discuss  Mike Pence For President of the USA? Vice President.
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2021 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Mike Pence - Page 5

Vice President Pence rejects call to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office. In a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Tuesday night, Pence stated he does not believe "Such a course of action is in the best interest of our Nation or consistent with our Constitution." Later, he stated that "Now is the time to come together, now is the time to heal." Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2021 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Pence Mike

Former Vice President Mike Pence returned to public life, speaking to a conservative crowd in South Carolina. He praised Donald Trump's administration, bashed President Joe Biden's first 100 days in office and said nothing about the Jan. 6 insurrection that put his life in danger. Ref. USAToday.

1st May, 2021 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Mike Pence History & Civil Business Politics

Mike Pence has no self-respect and doesn't deserve to be in politics. If he was hoping to be president one day that hope is gone now.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2022 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Pence Mike

Mike Pence pushes back on Trump's claim that VP could have overturned 2020 election. “President Trump is wrong,” Pence said in a speech to the conservative Federalist Society in Florida. “I had no right to overturn the election.” Source 9a.

5th Feb, 2022 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Pence Mike

Well at least he finally came out and said it. I think he is hoping to run for 2024 and wants to distance himself from Trump.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2023 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mike Pence

Classified documents found at the home of former VP Mike Pence as documents scandal widens. The Department of Justice previously found classified documents at locations associated with President Joe Biden; the latest discovery underscores issues with the broader system of tracking these documents, particularly once people leave office. Source 7w.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2023 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Mike Pence
A Friend

Mike Pence - Page 5

Dave Chappelle once called Mike Pence an ashamed gay and this picture now helps me see through that lense. Alternatively I am pro choice so this fight I won't win.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2023 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mike Pence Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

FBI searches former Vice President Mike Pence's Indiana home for classified documents. The action follows the discovery last month of a small number of records with classified markings at Pence’s home. Source 2t.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Mike Pence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,