Apple - Page 7 of 26

Apple hires away Dixons chief to expand retail - Page 7 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 31st Jan, 2012 - 3:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (26) »
Apple Company
General Thread
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2011 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Apple - Page 7

ITC sides with Apple in patent dispute with HTC (AP)
Mac News

AP - A federal agency is siding with Apple and ordering an import ban on HTC phones that infringe on a patent belonging to the iPhone maker.
Source: Yahoo! News: Apple News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2011 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Apple

Foxconn to double its iPhone plant?s size, output (Appolicious)
Mac News

Appolicious - Taiwanese tech manufacturer Foxconn, one of the companies that assembles Apple?s iOS mobile devices, intends to double the size of one of its biggest plant. This could allow it to produce twice as many iPhones.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2011 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Apple Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Apple's secrets hidden from public view

In an interview, Steve Wozniak and the late Steve Jobs recall a seminal moment in Silicon Valley history - how they named their upstart computer company some 35 years ago. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2012 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Apple

Report: Apple planning media event for end of January (Appolicious)
Mac News

Appolicious - Don?t get your hopes up too high ? we?re not about to be getting a new iPad or the rumored Apple TV ? but Apple is planning a media event for the end of January.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2012 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Apple

PayPal tries out mobile wallet at Home Depot stores (Appolicious)
Mac News

Appolicious - It might not be long before you can head into a store and choose to pay in cash, with a credit card, or using your PayPal account with the help of your iPhone.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2012 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Apple

Apple co-founder prefers Android phones, blasts Siri (Appolicious)
Mac News

Appolicious - Steve Wozniak may have helped Steve Jobs build one of the greatest consumer electronics empires in the world, but this Apple co-founder admits that he loves his Android handset. During an interview with the Daily Beast, the Woz blasts the iPhone for its limitations and highlights a number of perks that Android brings, including voice commands that are better than Siri and navigation. ?My primary phone is the iPhone, I love the beauty of it,? Wozniak says. ?But I wish it did all the things my Android does, I really do.?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2012 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Apple - Page 7

Verizon Wireless margins hurt by iPhone (Reuters)
Mac News

Reuters - Verizon Communications profit missed Wall Street expectations by a penny as its wireless business was hit by the high costs of sales of advanced phones such as the Apple Inc iPhone.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2012 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Apple Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 7

Apple hires away Dixons chief to expand retail (Reuters)
Mac News

Reuters - Apple Inc is hiring Dixons Chief Executive Officer John Browett, who drove a recent turnaround at the British electronics retailer, to lead the iPad maker's retail expansion.

> TOPIC: Apple

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,