Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Jan, 2018 - 4:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Qatar Airways Qatar Airlines
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2011 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways set for "Imminent" A380 order
Travel Safety Info

Local media reports quote Qatar's CEO Akbar Al Baker as saying that the carrier will soon place a "Large" Order for A380 aircraft. Al Baker was speaking at the launch of Qatar"S new route to Bucharest and Budapest
Source: Business Traveller RSS

Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Airways Qatar

And the world's new No.1 airline for 2017 is. Qatar Airways bumped Emirates out of the top spot in the annual Skytrax ratings. Again. Air Canada, Delta named best in North America. Source 9e.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Qatar Airways Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Australian TV presenter's stalking nightmare. THE simple act of changing a flight turned into a horror nightmare for an Australian author and TV presenter. Source 7d.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Airways Qatar

Qatar Airways' luxurious new 'Qsuite' seats now flying from the USA. New suite seats are the latest offering in a constant game of one-upmanship among the world’s premier airlines. Source 7c.

25th Jan, 2018 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Airways Qatar

Looks nice but I will not be able to afford such luxuries in my life time unfortunately.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Qatar Airways
A Friend

Qatar Airways

I dunno. If I had the kind of money you have to have to travel in one of these 'QSuites' on a regular basis, I'd just buy into a private jet fraction for under 50k and have unlimited travel that way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Qatar Airways

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,