Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? - Page 41 of 71

The Sky Really Is Falling By Chris Hedges - Page 41 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th May, 2011 - 10:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 71 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (71) »
global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution...
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2010 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? - Page 41

In Weather Chaos, a Case for Global Warming

"The climate is changing," said Jay Lawrimore, chief of climate analysis at the National Climatic Data Center in Asheville, N.C. "Extreme events are occurring with greater frequency, and in many cases with greater intensity." Ref. Source 6?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2010 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Man-made Natural Warming Global

Am I an Activist for Caring About My Grandchildren's Future? I Guess I Am:

Concerted action to tackle climate change will happen only if the public demands it for the sake of future generations Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2010 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? History & Civil Business Politics

A billion people will lose their homes due to climate change, says report:

British scientists will warn Cancún summit that entire nations could be flooded Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2011 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 41 Man-made Natural Warming Global

Climate initiative sets global goals for Scripps

With a deal announced in mid-January, Scripps Institution of Oceanography has launched itself into a new era of measuring, one that might change how agencies and companies around the world respond to climate change. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2011 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Man-made Natural Warming Global

Pat trashes Global Warming scientists in their own words

Most of Americans today are fighting yet another winter storm - the latest in a seemingly endless line of arctic blasts that make the planet Hoth look like a tropical vacation spot. One would think this isn't necessarily the best time for Al Gore to come out and say that all this global warming is causing the rash of blizzards. But that didn't stop big Al from coming out and declaring just that. Pat destroys hack global warming scientists and Gore, who curiously didn't mention anything about the coming global warming blizzards in his atrocious 'Neptune's bones' poem. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?

CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES
Climate Summary

January 2011

The average temperature in January 2011 was 30.0 F. This was -0.8 F cooler than the 1901-2000 (20th century) average, the 37th coolest January in 117 years. The temperature trend for the period of record (1895 to present) is 0.1 degrees Fahrenheit per decade.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Feb, 2011 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

Global Warming Natural Man-made - Page 41

The climate is definitely changing but to definitively say that it is due to humans is speculation in my opinion. The worlds climate has always been a changing thing. While I am sure we are not helping the matter with pollution, it is past due for a major climate change on earth.

I don't see anything such as a catastrophic apocalyptic change coming but knowing humans we will make it much worse for ourselves than it really has to be. Common sense and empathy will go a long way in the changes ahead but those are not humanities strong points as a whole unfortunately.

Personally I am surprised it is taking so long for the earth to change its climate. From what I have seen scientifically we should already have seen a major change.

international QUOTE
Wait, what? Our collective spirits?

By this I am proposing that our spirits have a way of affecting our environment. I have a self made theory (completely imaginative speculation) that our spirits are holding back the oncoming climate change. While I have some thoughts on how and why this is possible it is impossible to prove. Of course this sounds like pure fiction and the ravings of a mad man I realize.

Personally I believe humans are able to change weather spiritually though and on a global scale I think, to me, it's a possibility.

On a side note it is interesting to me that weather is the one topic that all people can and do talk about every day with noticeable interest. It has been even used comically to express an ice breaker or communal topic, being referred to so often with one another.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 11th Feb, 2011 - 6:56pm

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Post Date: 30th May, 2011 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Global Warming Natural Man-made Politics Business Civil & History - Page 41

The Sky Really Is Falling
By Chris Hedges

The rapid and terrifying acceleration of global warming, which is disfiguring the ecosystem at a swifter pace than even the gloomiest scientific studies predicted a few years ago, has been confronted by the power elite with equal parts of self-delusion. Ref. Source 9

> TOPIC: Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,