Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? - Page 54 of 71

'Heat island' effect could - Page 54 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th May, 2017 - 6:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 71 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (71) »
global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution...
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?
A Friend

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? - Page 54

Stacia,

Agreed, and there are other factors as well. Like the normal warming process after the last ice age. But there are more humans alive now than ever before and consumerism is driving us to use up resources and take whatever we please. When do we get to the tipping point that Earth can't sustain us any more? In the past when a species or many species got close to that point nature balanced itself in some way. Is it possible that'll happen again?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man-made Natural Warming Global

Yes you are correct Stacia it is a natural cycle the earth goes through from warming to cooling. We are on a warming cycle. While this is happening the removal of many trees that consume the greenhouse gas of CO2 is also helping to warm us up too. We as humans can have a big impact on this planet and we can help increase the warming of it. We need to find a way to equalize the harm we are doing to nature so that we can remain here longer.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? History & Civil Business Politics

'Detergent' molecules may be driving fluctuations in atmospheric methane concentrations

Researchers have found that changes in the amount of hydroxyl in the atmosphere may be responsible for the recent increase in global methane that started in 2007. Ref. Source 1q.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Page 54 Man-made Natural Warming Global

Paris 1.5°C target may be smashed by 2026

What appears to be a recent change to a positive phase of the Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation is likely to accelerate global warming, breaking through the agreed Paris target of 1.5°C by as early as 2026. Ref. Source 1s.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man-made Natural Warming Global

While this was in a negative state I think that had a lot of do with the arctic and the Antarctic ice fields. With the ice covering the poles are less and that is a good way to cause the southern and northern parts of the oceans to be cooler while the average central area remains warmer than normal. I think that this number is more realistic and we may happen to break the 1.5 C before 2020.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is scary stuff. Has anyone seen the movie Day After Tomorrow? That movie reminds me a lot of what I've been seeing and reading. Is the thesis of that movie possible? Does this article tie in to that? Now, I'm one who keeps an open mind and it's open to the possibility we, as fallible humans, are misreading this data, but it appears that isn't the case and things are dire indeed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Global Warming Natural Man-made - Page 54

The thesis of the move is very sound. With all the added fresh water being added into the ocean we may be seeing a desalinize of the ocean. I do not think we will see any very powerful low pressure zones as seen in the movie but I can see things happening that can send us quickly spiraling into an ice age. We will have to wait and see.

Yes this is something that I do keep track of science wise and therefore while I do not know a whole lot about it, I do know that something is going to happen just how soon is yet to remain to be seen.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Global Warming Natural Man-made Politics Business Civil & History - Page 54

'Heat island' effect could double climate change costs for world's cities. Overheated cities face climate change costs at least twice as big as the rest of the world because of the 'urban heat island' effect, new research shows. Source 4g.

> TOPIC: Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,