Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? - Page 57 of 71

Yeah, I remember that move. It starred Mark - Page 57 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Aug, 2017 - 8:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 71 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (71) »
global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution...
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?
A Friend

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? - Page 57

I think us trying to mess with the clouds and cooling of the earth will meet with some disastrous results. I think there is a movie about this out there soon. I hope that we do not do this because nature will fight back and it will win and it will not be pretty.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man-made Natural Warming Global

I absolutely agree with you KN. We think we know everything. Unfortunately, we don't know what we don't know but I fear nature is going to teach us… and nature can be a cruel teacher.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? History & Civil Business Politics

Glaciers may have helped warm Earth. Weathering of Earth by glaciers may have warmed the planet over eons by aiding the release of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. A new study shows the cumulative effect may have created negative feedback that prevented runaway glaciation. Source 8v.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 57 Man-made Natural Warming Global

Yes, counter-intuitive is definitely the right term for this. But after reading the article, I can see where it makes sense and it amazees me how nature corrects itself so as not to completely throw the planet into a life ending tizzy.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man-made Natural Warming Global

There has always been a balance to nature and that is how nature has been able to prosper so well in all the years humans have been on this planet. The main issue is that human have been working hard to unbalance this balance and that is what is going to harm us in the end.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN,

I couldn't agree with you more and the power of nature is really quite unfathomable to us since we don't know what we don't yet know. We are so conceited in our surety of how powerful we are we discount nature. One day nature will give us a lesson and make us humble I fear… I hope we survive that lesson.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Global Warming Natural Man-made - Page 57

Yes you are correct. I remember a movie I watched I can not remember the name of it but Nature had the trees and plants produce a spore or something that caused humans to kill themselves. At first it was large groups of humans in one place then it got to the point of three or more would trigger the trees and plants to release this. Needless to say the human race was pretty much wiped out. I can see something like this happening.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Global Warming Natural Man-made Politics Business Civil & History - Page 57

Yeah, I remember that move. It starred Mark Wahlberg and a lot of humanity was killed off, but only in one area. I can tell you, nature will do something to redress the balance. It always does and I'm sure this time will be no different. It just depends how quickly we can bend science to our will how many will die. That is, unless we do something stupid ourselves and kill ourselves off with all these experiments into things we have no idea of the outcome. We may develop our own end as we try to cure cancer or develop AI.

> TOPIC: Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,