Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? - Page 70 of 71

The reason why is that both Republicans and - Page 70 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jul, 2022 - 4:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 71 pgs.  66 67 68 69 70 71 
global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution...
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2021 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?
A Friend

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? - Page 70

Global warming is, in my humble opinion, man-made. I mean if you think about it, the reason why we have it in the first place is our unrestrained pursuit of riches and advancement without due regard to environmental preservation.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2021 - 8:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Man-made Natural Warming Global

5 million deaths a year caused by global climate related abnormal temps. The world's largest study of global climate related mortality found deaths related to hot temperatures increased in all regions from 2000 to 2019, indicating that global warming due to climate change will make this mortality figure worse in the future. The international research team looked at mortality and temperature data across the world from 2000 to 2019, a period when global temperatures rose by 0.26C per decade. Source 5a.

26th Jul, 2021 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? History & Civil Business Politics

There are natural aspects to global warming, but I think human activities have intensified it.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

5th Aug, 2021 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 70 Man-made Natural Warming Global

I'd respectfully disagree for the most part, I feel that we are simply going through yet another time in the existence of our planet that the climate is having a major shift. I would admit we might be contributing to it in a very small amount, however not to the degree as everyone concerned about it seems to think.

Has our distance from the sun decreased? A plausible reason as even a tiny shift in the earth's position could have drastic changes. Has the sun itself expanded at all, bringing it closer to us?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2021 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Man-made Natural Warming Global

Study shows how 1.5°C temperature rise can cause significant changes in coastal species. As COP26 leaders gather in the UK, new research shows a temperature increase of around 1.5°C -- just under the maximum target agreed at the COP23 Paris meeting in 2017 -- can have a marked impact on algae and animal species living on our coastlines. Source 7r.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2022 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?

Warming oceans are getting louder. Climate change is speeding sound transmission in the oceans and the way it varies over the globe with physical properties of the oceans. Two 'acoustic hotspots' of future sound speed increases are predicted east of Greenland and in the Northwest Atlantic Ocean, East of Newfoundland. In these locations, the average speed of sound is likely to increase by more than 1.5% if 'business-as-usual' high rates of greenhouse gas emissions continue through 2100. Source 1h.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2022 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Global Warming Natural Man-made - Page 70

Everywhere else but the USA see global warming as a serious issue yet the USA's supreme court says that the government cannot regulate coal burners? That's just crazy. So what is the purpose of government then if people can just do what they want?

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

24th Jul, 2022 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Global Warming Natural Man-made Politics Business Civil & History - Page 70

The reason why is that both Republicans and Democrats, and in may ways the US government as a whole, has been bought out by corporations. This causing regulations to be lax, the refusal to take global warming seriously, where the rich and corporations get richer, while everyone else suffers and are divided. Somehow we much get rid of the corruption that has taken root, but I personally don't know how.

What can we do when both major parties are involved, even if one can argue one is worse, and third parties are unlikely to have a chance? I am Green Party myself, yet I don't see them getting enough pull or power to beat out either Republicans or Democrats.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

+  « First of 71 pgs.  66 67 68 69 70 71 

> TOPIC: Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,