Oliron Versus ? - Page 3 of 8

Gunner if you have any more questions you - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Feb, 2011 - 7:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
30th Jan, 2011 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Oliron Versus ? - Page 3

Are you a fighter, if so I think you should have a few more feats. I think the intro is cool.

Oliron sees the half-orc approaching and draws one blade and his shield.

Initiative roll 1d20 = dex. Modifier = 4 smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2011 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Oliron

Barbarian biggrin.gif
Initiative: 6+2=8 So I go First!
To Hit: 15+6=21 (Does this hit?)
Damage:5
Not sure If I got all the modifiers in there.
(Also, I don't think so, but if this appears more than once sorry, my computer is being really wierd.)

30th Jan, 2011 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Oliron Versus ? Archive Pathfinder / D&D

AC = 27, HP = 33

To figure damage roll the correct dice for whatever weapon you have. Then add your strength modifier. If you have weapon specialization with that particular weapon you get an additional +2 to the damage roll. There are other ways to add to your damage but these are the basic.

Oliron sees his opponent approaching and waits. He moves to the side dodging the weapon then returns with his own attack.

attack roll = 25
damage roll = 15

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 30th Jan, 2011 - 3:35pm

30th Jan, 2011 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Oliron

Out of curiousity, how is your AC 27?

Assuming you have the best armour [full plate (+8)] and a dex of 18 (+4), that's still only 10+8+4=22. I can see you getting +1 for shield and +2 for fighting defensively, but even then it doesn't make it to 27. I assume you have other AC increasing equipment?

31st Jan, 2011 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Oliron

The Half Orc yelps as the blade cuts deep. In a fit of Rage he swings again.
In his anger his axe goes wide and he barely keeps himself from falling over.
Roll: 9.

(How do I find any other bonuses to hit, my base bonus to hit is 6. What else should I look at?)

Reconcile Edited: gunner1116 on 31st Jan, 2011 - 12:46am

31st Jan, 2011 - 7:43am / Post ID: #

Oliron Versus ?

Yes I have a few additional bonuses to my AC, rings and such. Your bonus to hit is pretty basic just look in the combat section and it gives a list of what goes into your attack roll.

Oliron continues his attack.

attack roll = 26
damage roll = 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2011 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Oliron - Page 3

The Half Orc desperately tried to parry the blow, but he was too slow. His opponents blade cut deep through his gut and he spun and fell-dead.

1st Feb, 2011 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Oliron D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Gunner if you have any more questions you can ask either me or KNtoran in the questions threads.

You guys can throw other stuff at me besides humanoid opponents. I will gladly fight whatever but fighting a hatchling dragon or something like that would be fun too. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Oliron Versus ?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.