Oliron Versus ? - Page 2 of 8

Hey Oliron. I haven't had the chance - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jan, 2011 - 3:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
29th Jan, 2011 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Oliron Versus ? - Page 2

Oliron's head is swimming as he stands. He gathers his bearings and attacks with both his blades.

blade one attack roll = 25 (nat)
blade one damage roll = 13

blade two attack roll = 14
blade two damage roll = miss

13 damage dealt to the opponent

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2011 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Oliron

Cut and bleeding, Bane growls as he presses in for another attack. He goes for a giant haymaker with his fist.

Attack: roll a 15+7-4=18

I don't recall your AC, but if it hits:

1d6 = 3+4= 7
1d6 = 5
1d6 = 4

For a total damage of 16

29th Jan, 2011 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Oliron Versus ? Archive Pathfinder / D&D

AC = 24
HP = 17

Oliron attacks again after narrowly dodging the attack.

sword 1 attack roll = 6
sword 1 damage roll = miss
sword 2 attack roll = 20
sword 2 damage roll = 10

Damage done = 10

29th Jan, 2011 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Oliron

Bane gets enraged as he bleeds profusely...He goes for another punch.

And I rolled....a 1.
Rolling severity...6.

Bane trips and falls onto one of the blades in front of him, killing him instantly as the blade passes through his face.

You win.

29th Jan, 2011 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Oliron

That was a good fight though, I'm pretty sure you could have won. wink.gif

I liked seeing how the grapple works. Could you break down how you were doing so much damage? Also after you pinned me you attacked and backed off of me. Is that really possible? It seems like to many actions.

30th Jan, 2011 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Oliron Versus ?

In all honesty, the leaving grapple probably was fine (attack and move action), but be aware I could of held you in place and beaten you into submission.

If I really wanted to do that, I would of swapped out defensive fighting for earths embrace, and do an additional 1d12 damage to you for each round you remained pinned.

Now to explain my character:

Defensive fighting the tactic give me +2 AC at a cost of -4 to attack rolls.
The feat defensive fighting allows me to deal an additional 1d6 to my attack with simple and natural weapons when fighting defensively.

Iron fists give unarmed attacks an additional 1d6.

EDIT: As for the minotaur...ROUND 2!

Class: Minotaur 3/Sorc 1, with the feats power lunge, improved initiative

I roll a 19+4=23 for init
I cast true strike (+20 to hit on my next attack)
I charge you (roll = 13+20=33 hit)
I deal 2d8 + 12 damage.
I roll a 8 and a 5
I do 25 damage with my charge.
You hit me
rinse
repeat
?
profit

Reconcile Edited: Saberwolf on 30th Jan, 2011 - 1:01am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jan, 2011 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Oliron - Page 2

Well your attack was punching me in the head your move was pinning me. So really I think it would have been the next round that you would have been able to disengage.

Yes as I see it you probably would have pummeled me into submission with the grapple thing. I am not completely satisfied with this and need to look further into the rules before I can admit complete defeat. It seems a bit strange that an unarmed man could jump me and kill me so easily.

As for the minotaur if you did not win initiative I get an attack. The true strike spell is a full round action so that gives me another attack. Your charge then will be ineffective because you need like 10 feet to charge. If everything plays in your favor it's a great strategy if not you are going to take some damage before you get your first attack.

Anyways I am still looking for my next challenge. If you want to fight again or if anyone else wants to just post.

30th Jan, 2011 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Oliron D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Hey Oliron. I haven't had the chance to engage in actual combat just yet so would you mind helping me get the ropes during this? Well I have a character, level 3 Half Orc, not sure if he matches up with Oliron, but this is what he has:
HP 22
AC 20
Meele attack = +6 (I think.)

Dagger 1d4 (1)
Masterwork, Scimitar 1d6 (1)
Masterwork, Greataxe 1d12 (1)
Full plate +8 (1)
Armor spikes (1)

cleave
power attack
Trap sense
Uncanny dodge
Fast movement, illiteracy, rage

Could you kind of just make sure I am doing things right?

Well, to start off:

A large half orc steps towards Oliron, a large well made Greataxe resting on his shoulder. His armor is covered in spikes and he carries a Scimitar in a scabbard at his side. (Like my into? biggrin.gif )

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Oliron Versus ?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.