The U.S. Dollar vs. The Euro - Page 4 of 9

I am not sure that the recent making of lots - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Mar, 2009 - 1:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Which one is going to rule the world economy?
The U.S. Dollar vs. The Euro Related Information to The U.S. Dollar vs. The Euro
  • European Union - Good or Bad
  • [Politics] Free Trade Equals Fair Trade?
  • Sovereignty - Given, Taken or Earned?
  • No Tax! - Should Governments Be Taking Your Money?
  • The Most Powerful Money
  • Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

The U.S. Dollar vs. The Euro
    A Friend

The U.S. Dollar vs. The Euro - Page 4

I think farseer said something about the FDR not being part of the US Government but they seem to get first dips on the cash and leaving the little man out.Please answer that anybody?

Sponsored Links:
    12th Feb, 2009 - 7:03am / Post ID: #

Euro vs Dollar US The

That's right - the Federal Reserve Bank is NOT part of the US government. It is a private bank that loans money to run the country, and other private banks, and charges interest on it. The European Central Bank is the same set up, as is whatever the bank is in the UK.

Prime interest rates are set by the Fed (and its sister banks overseas), as you often hear in the news going up or down -- mostly down, lately, to the point there isn't much room left to give.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The U.S. Dollar vs. The Euro History & Civil Business Politics

Thats a major problem I'm finding trouble grasping what would happen if it continues to go down will we go into depression?

14th Feb, 2009 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Euro vs Dollar US The

We're already in a depression, SquallLeon. There are several threads here discussing it, and many sites dedicated to financial trends all over the web. That hasn't much to do with the Fed, although their practices are rather shady. IMO

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2009 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Euro vs Dollar US The

In all fairness I beleive if the Economy keeps going the way it it Our money will become obsolete.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2009 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

U.N. Panel Ways World Should Ditch Dollar
    By Jeremy Gaunt, European Investment Correspondent

A U.N. Panel will next week recommend that the world ditch the dollar as its reserve currency in favor of a shared basket of currencies, a member of the panel said on Wednesday, adding to pressure on the dollar. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 28th Mar, 2009 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The U.S. Dollar vs. Euro - Page 4

U.S. Vows To Sustain Dollar's Dominance
    By Tomoeh Murakami Tse

Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner said Wednesday that the United States would do whatever it takes to make sure the dollar would remain the world's dominant reserve currency, clarifying comments he had made earlier in the day that had caused the greenback to fall against major currencies. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2009 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The U.S. Dollar vs. Euro Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

I am not sure that the recent making of lots of US currency is going to keep the dollar as a major contender in the worlds money. I have the feeling that if we keep printing money the dollar is going to fall a lot more.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: The U.S. Dollar vs. The Euro

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,