Protecting Your Children From The Flu

Protecting Children Flu - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 1:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2011 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

The flu is rampant this time of year, and many parents are worried about how they can protect their children from the flu. This article is going to list several steps that you can take to avoid sickness in your home: 1. Eat Plenty of Fruits and Veggies Fruits and vegetables contain nutrients that help to strengthen your immune system and prevent disease. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2013 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Flu The Children Protecting

Even healthy kids can die from flu complications

Hundreds have died from flu complications, and most had not gotten the vaccine, CDC says. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2016 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Protecting Your Children From The Flu Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

8-year-old Park City girl dies from apparent complications of the flu

A Park City girl has died after being diagnosed with the flu just days after celebrating her eighth birthday. Ref. Source 2i.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

Why do healthy children die from the flu? Study offers new insights. With this year’s severe flu season, one statistic is especially chilling. Each year, around 50 percent of all children under 5 years old who die from the flu were previously healthy. Adults who die from the flu, on the other hand, typically had a medical condition that increased their risk of mortality. A new study offers new insights as to why healthy children are much more vulnerable. It also opens new opportunities for treatment. Source 4v.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

The flu has killed 17 more kids, bringing the toll to 114 children this season. But experts say it’s finally abating. The flu remained widespread in 45 states in the last full week of February, down from 48 the week before. Another good sign: Fewer people were showing up at doctors' offices with flu-like symptoms. Such visits made up 5% of all outpatient visits, down from 6.4% the week before. Just a few weeks ago, that number was at 7.7%, the highest seen since the swine flu pandemic of 2009. Ref. USAToday.

3rd Mar, 2018 - 8:13am / Post ID: #

My coworkers keep asking me when they will get to meet my kid. I have told them once nobody at work is sick I will bring her by. I just can't justify the risk until things are better.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Mar, 2018 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Protecting Children The Flu

Let them wait. My mom waited six months before she let anyone near. Even if they aren't appearing sick it doesn't mean they aren't carrying something. Also do not let anyone touch baby, not everyone is as clean.

3rd Mar, 2018 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Protecting Children The Flu Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I am letting them wait it's just a little hard because there are some that I have known for over 20 years.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Protecting Your Children From The Flu

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,