The Most Beautiful Woman In History - Page 2 of 5

OH gosh I forgot Faith Hill -- she is absolutely - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd May, 2004 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Okay, calm down, just take your time and post your opinion.
21st May, 2004 - 9:20am / Post ID: #

The Most Beautiful Woman In History - Page 2

Elizabeth Taylor, definitely! Also Raquel Welch, Elke Sommer, Natalie Wood, Catherine D'enueve (sp?) from the "old school" -- and then newcomers Carmen Diaz, Angelina Jolie, Ashley Judd, Halle Barry, all have really classic good looks.

There are some others who are equally as beautiful, but their actions are so horrid that they just look awful to me.

In my opinion, of course.
Roz

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2004 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

History Woman Beautiful The

Farseer, you forgot me!

Now, seriously, I agree with all the ones Farseer mentioned except for Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry, with all respect, I think they are overrated.

21st May, 2004 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

The Most Beautiful Woman In History Sports & Fashion Music Movies

LDS of course! rolleyes.gif Then, I don't know. I think Maureen O'Hara for sure. Elizabeth Taylor and Vivian Leigh as well. I think Angelina Jolie is not very pretty. I think her lips are way to big. They don't look natural to me. Another beauty, I think, is Julia Roberts.

21st May, 2004 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 History Woman Beautiful The

I think Angelina Jolie is not very pretty. I think her lips are way to big. They don't look natural to me.

And she does everything possible to show her lips even more!.

Another beauty, I think, is Julia Roberts.

Why are Americans so crazy about her? I think she looks very plain, is it maybe because she has an awesome smile and personality and looks like the girl next door.?

21st May, 2004 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

History Woman Beautiful The

Why are Americans so crazy about her? I think she looks very plain, is it maybe because she has an awesome smile and personality and looks like the girl next door.?

I think that is exactly what I find so appealing. I think personality, at least for me, plays are large part in how attractive you are.

21st May, 2004 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

The Most Beautiful Woman In History

I would say behind my wife and my mother, the most beautiful woman in the world Elizabeth Taylor. Don't worry LDS, youre next wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2004 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

The Beautiful Woman History - Page 2

Thanks for make my ego grow even more Tena and Alex ;D

What about Faith Hill? I think she is a beautiful woman!

22nd May, 2004 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

The Beautiful Woman History Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

OH gosh I forgot Faith Hill -- she is absolutely stunning. Julia Roberts is pretty also, but I think her mouth is too big ? She's also one that seems so "down to earth" and personable smile.gif

Roz

Oh, and of *course*.. LDS_Forever!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: The Most Beautiful Woman In History

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,