Contest Suggestions - Page 2 of 5

We are talking about something that can be - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Jan, 2007 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Please see the first message in this thread for the format in which we will need the information.
18th May, 2004 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions - Page 2

That sounds like it will need at least a few days. I will think about it, but at the moment most members on the forum do not seem to be interested in contests.

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2004 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Suggestions Contest

I'm interested, I'm interested! wink.gif

1. Who can participate: all.
2. Name of contest: golden goal
3. Winner has to do: be the first to acheive 200 (constructive) posts after a set date.
4. Prize should be: 400FP
5. Time period before closing: one month

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 10th Nov, 2004 - 4:31am

10th Nov, 2004 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions Feedback & FAQ News Community

Thanks for your suggestion. We used to have a lot of those contests in the past, but we did not get many participants, so we decided to close it for now. Maybe in the future when there is heavy activity to warrant such give-aways then we will start it back. For now if you need extra FP you can always make a contribution - there is a chart on the Contribute page that tells you how much FP you get.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2005 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions
A Friend

Page 2 Suggestions Contest

How about this? (I know you just had a contest. This is for a future one.)

1. Who can participate: EVERYONE!
2. Name of contest: Shop 'til you Drop
3. Winner has to do: Spend the most fp either anywhere on the forum, or just at the forum and Cozyville shop's
4. Prize should be: 600 fp
5. Time period before closing: Not sure if this would be best measured in days or a week(s)

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 17th Jan, 2005 - 5:58pm

1st Aug, 2005 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Suggestions Contest

How about this idea:

This was originally suggested by LDS_forever. We can have a contest based on an upcoming event such as a football match or other sport (even a beauty contest) and then each user has to post saying how much of their FP they will stake on the outcome of the game / event. Those who win get their bid FP doubled or tripled while others loose their bided FP. We can have minimum bids. What do you think?

1st Aug, 2005 - 8:17am / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions

I think this is a great idea, it would work like an online betting agency. I see it working in the cases of sport events, but as for the beauty contests ... I don't know, maybe if the bid FP are more than tripled (x10, x50). This would mean more guessing, then other events.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2007 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions - Page 2

Sporting event indeed lend well to this. Though the odds do need to be enough to attract attention it might be wise to place limits were the Odds are higher.

If you run a contest and are in need of help please feel free to ask!

What about a bass masters contest. Chose your person or team and who ever wins gets a return odds based on the total pounds of fish caught by the Leader.

25th Jan, 2007 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

We are talking about something that can be done online. We already have some of them within the Community but no one uses it, for example the NFL Board has one, so I never followed it up.

I've noticed that the more rich a Member gets the less they feel inclined to contest anything. You can see the Richest Members via the Forum Shop.

The others are just here for Discussion period so they do not care about FP much, until they actually discover its' purpose.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Contest Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,