Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster - Page 5 of 16

Looking at the exploded buildings and listening - Page 5 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 17th Mar, 2011 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (16) »
Japanese nuclear disaster
Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant - Japan Nuclear Fallout - How Safe Is Japanese Nuclear Power Plants?
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2011 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster - Page 5

More uncertainty in Japan

Reports are all over the board when it comes to the status of the nuclear plant situation in Japan - ranging from low radiation has been released all the way to the rods have melted down. With a lack of consistent and credible information available, the media should be the voice of fact, reason and calm. What are they doing instead? MELTDOWN! Is America next? Glenn goes over the latest on what we know and don't know in Japan on radio today. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2011 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Disaster Plant Power Nuclear Japan

Japan earthquake and tsunami - latest updates: Wednesday

7.34am: Japan's nuclear crisis is now a level 6, according to French experts, one below the Chernobyl disaster. Ref. Source 2

Japan braces for potential radiation catastrophe

Japan faces a potential catastrophe after a quake-crippled nuclear power plant exploded and sent low levels of radiation floating towards Tokyo, prompting some people to flee the capital and others to stock up on essential supplies. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2011 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

China Syndrome?

Without water to cool nuclear fuel rods, temperatures above 1,600 degrees Fahrenheit can melt the metal that covers uranium pellets inside the rods, said nuclear consultant Douglas Chin of MPR Associates in Alexandria, Va., an engineering firm. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2011 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster
A Friend

Page 5 Disaster Plant Power Nuclear Japan

I like the fact that the nuclear power stations survived a very strong quake and then a tsunami. They lost power and the diesel back up went on line but was knocked out by the waves. Then the back up batteries went on line to hold the reactor in check for eight hours. I think this has taught all nuclear plants that there still needs to be another line of defense incase something like this hits other nuclear sites. I have to say I am impressed with the back up plans. Now we just need to know what really is going on without all the hype. smile.gif

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2011 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Disaster Plant Power Nuclear Japan

Fresh fears at stricken Fukushima plant
Ireland Tours Local Ireland News

White smoke or steam has been seen pouring from the nuclear plant in Fukushima where three explosions have taken place. Source: RTÉ News

16th Mar, 2011 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

There was an early fear that caused an evacuation of all workers, but they have since returned to the plant. It seems like they do not really have full control over the situation yet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2011 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster - Page 5

Japan tries to pull nuclear plant back from brink

Japan's nuclear crisis appeared to be spinning out of control after workers withdrew briefly from a stricken power plant because of surging radiation levels and a helicopter failed to drop water on the most troubled reactor. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2011 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 5

Looking at the exploded buildings and listening to what some of the news agencies are saying I am not to sure if the fuel is contained or not. I think the 50 they are calling them are doing all they can to try to make sure that this does not turn out to be a meltdown.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,