Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 6 of 14

I thought I already answered this: QUOTE If - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2012 - 5:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 14 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Need Dungeon Masters Looking for serious DMs that can run Dungeons & Dragons Scenarios on a daily basis in a play by post setting online. Threads setup for your Player's stats and other coding facilities provided as needed.
5th Nov, 2012 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 6

international QUOTE
Well the fact that we need more Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters here is not dated.

Could there be a place where you can advertize for that JB, maybe there are willing DMs that just don't know where to go to run their own games.

international QUOTE
But I have to check first which kind of resources are directly available on the web (monsters and treasure lists, expansions...)

Doesn't JB already have all that online already at Source 5

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2012 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

No, Play, that's not enough. That is material intended for players. I need Challenge Ratings for encounters and locations, advancement tables, scaled treasure tables... Not only: I need tools to help me generate everything. Otherwise I will need months only to draw a quest. Example: the party found treasure! Gems and jewelry, items etc.. Just imagine if I have to roll the dice to determine type and value of each gem, jewel... Same for npc, specially in large settlements. You don't want the dm to forget where was that particular house or shop in a 2 thousands inhabitants city. Sometimes is not important but sometimes it is. Dming is time costing and without automatic programs to take care of the trivialities I'll not have time for it.

5th Nov, 2012 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You could try just getting one of those old Dungeons & Dragons campaign scenarios and run that or alter it slightly so you don't have to start from scratch. There might be some dated ones online that could still be used now.

5th Nov, 2012 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

Oh, that's not necessary. I have my own setting already, I run it for years in Italy when [DMing]. But I only have it in my mind since I left all the material there. My problem is about the small things. Remembering where was the burnt house is not important in the single adventure but in a setting, where players could visit the same location after months of real life, is vital. I need generators to gain speed. I want to keep a fast pace and would be ridiculous keep the players waiting one week because I have to manually create the market district or appraise 73 gems.

6th Nov, 2012 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

Wheew, piece of cake! Looks like I underestimated the power of the web. Just a couple of google searches and I got everything I needed: online, free and mobile friendly. So, I will make it official now: I would like to run my setting in the Member Wars board. What I have to do? I just start a thread and that's it? Or I have to ask for Gm status first? Since I'm aware that web space doesn't come for free, I plan to use maximum 3 threads at a time: one for the setting, one for the players and one for the current adventure. No pics or images.

6th Nov, 2012 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

The Dice Master says...

Thanks for your willingness to run a Dungeons & Dragons campaign. Start your Threads as needed. Later I will 'fix' them to be more identifiable and unique to you. Be very specific as to what you require and the Dungeons & Dragons version you want to run.

You say no images, but that may be unfair to players that are looking for it as well as a place to keep their stats. If you are successful and active I will transfer the KNtoran fields over to you as they have been dormant for a long time. This way your players will have that facility.

If you are looking for Player feedback or a review of how your RPG is going then you place that here: Source 8 as Member Wars is not for that.

You may want to browse over the following links as well: Source 3 and Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Nov, 2012 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 6

JB, you mentioned having spaces for character's stats and equipment in my threads. Will I have them from the start (even if not linked to the member's profile) or only after proving worthy of inheriting Kentoran's fields? Somebody asked me and I don't know what to answer.

13th Nov, 2012 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

The Dice Master says...

I thought I already answered this:

international QUOTE
If you are successful and active I will transfer the KNtoran fields over to you as they have been dormant for a long time. This way your players will have that facility.

In other words, I have to be sure you have an active following, and that you are also a consistent GM before I make these changes. Nothing personal but it requires coding and time to make the change over so I need to be certain. Thanks for understanding.

> TOPIC: Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.