Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 9 of 14

I do not know if monetary rewards will help - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Oct, 2013 - 3:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 14 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Need Dungeon Masters Looking for serious DMs that can run Dungeons & Dragons Scenarios on a daily basis in a play by post setting online. Threads setup for your Player's stats and other coding facilities provided as needed.
25th Jun, 2013 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 9

The Dice Master says...

More Dungeon Masters Needed

As the Player count grows we need to have more available Dungeon Masters for new games and thus new Players.

At present we have Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 and Advance Dungeons & Dragons v.2. It will be nice to see if anyone who is NOT currently a Dungeon Master to take up Dungeons & Dragons v.4 or Dungeons & Dragons Basic.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2013 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

As Predicted

Dungeon Masters come and go, one was recently removed and the other is going through life's issues. This happens time and time again as it normally does, hence I continually update this for new Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters. Do note, the requirements here: How To Be A Game Master / Dungeon Master. There are always three levels of GMing in the Member Wars Board:

1. Solo games were you Blog about your own Character
2. Regular Game Master's where you run games without any special features
3. GMaster status where you have the benefit of full custom coding and features to enhance your Games.

As a side note: We are ALWAYS more interested in quality rather than quantity. Only apply if you can follow the link above.

26th Jul, 2013 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Dungeon Master Accepting High Level Dungeons & Dragons Characters

I noticed a certain interest in a Dungeon Master offering high level (Even Epic) level Characters into Dungeons & Dragons RPG. Although any active Dungeon Master not currently running a campaign can do this there are two comments I will like to make:

1. The irony in this is that when there was a game running that was accepting higher level Characters I remember people complaining that lower level Characters should be allowed. You can't please everyone.

2. For me, this is the draw back with some people playing Dungeons & Dragons, they become fanatical with levels, abilities, stats and rules that the focus is no longer in genuine role-play. In my opinion, regardless to the system, the key to enjoyment, especially in this site, is being able to role-play. The rules and stats are merely a guideline to prevent super hero or chaotic actions and bring some 'logic' to Player's actions but it was never meant to replace the feel of managing a Character. I do notice, some players love to put dice rolls and plain actions and then call that "Role-play" But it really is not.

Having said all of that it seems we want a Dungeon Master for high level / Epic level Dungeons & Dragons Characters.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2013 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

Name: Steven

Comments: If I run a Dungeons & Dragons campaign here will I be able to;

1. Have our own forum? I rather threads not be mixed with others
2. Private message players when I need to

15th Aug, 2013 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

1. We do not have exclusive Boards for Member role-playing games. That could be done if you had a massive Campaign and so many Players that it became warranted but certainly not to start off.

2. That facility is only given to Upgraded Members, so as a default you will not have that ability.

10th Sep, 2013 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

I'm considering running a basic version of Dungeons & Dragons. Either the basic rule set or even far back as Chainmail. I'm asking if anyone will be interested in What Players Like? Should I Be A GM? thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Oct, 2013 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 9

The Dice Master says...

Pathfinder Has Taken Over Dungeons & Dragons?

It seems that Pathfinder is becoming more popular in the Member Wars section but really we still need a couple of CONSISTENT Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters. No matter how 'good' they start they always fade in the end and do not finish their Scenario for 'x' reason. We will like dedicated Dungeon Master's here.

Maybe I should offer a monetary reward as an incentive.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2013 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters
A Friend

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

I do not know if monetary rewards will help Jay. I think that as time goes on we will get more Dungeon Masters in here and things will improve. I am thinking of reopening my 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons games again soon. If people are still interested. Having three games currently still moving along is good if we can get four going it may be even better.

> TOPIC: Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.