Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 10 of 14

I am a 4.0 GM. I have modules that take players - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Apr, 2014 - 5:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
Need Dungeon Masters Looking for serious DMs that can run Dungeons & Dragons Scenarios on a daily basis in a play by post setting online. Threads setup for your Player's stats and other coding facilities provided as needed.
29th Oct, 2013 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 10

The Dice Master says...

I was thinking about it as an incentive for new Dungeon Masters who may not have joined yet and was reading this Thread and thinking to. The reward will only be for a significant finished Scenario or Campaign.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2013 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters
A Friend

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

Well there is never any harm in trying something like that. It may breathe some new life in here.

19th Mar, 2014 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Run a FULL Dungeons & Dragons 3.5+ Campaign and earn US$40!

This is my challenge for any prospective Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master. Here are the simple requirements:

1. You must be a Member in good standing
2. You must not have already run a Dungeons & Dragons Campaign within the Community
3. The Dungeons & Dragons Campaign must be 3.5 or higher and be active enough that there are updates by Players or Dungeon Master daily / every other day.
4. You must have a full story and adventure and stay to the very end. Players should participate to the end of the quest that should lead to something bigger in your Campaign.
5. To start follow the guidelines here: How To Be A Game Master / Dungeon Master. You will need to ensure you get a 'following' of at least two Players via the RPG Reviews Board as instructed.
6. Upon completion of your Campaign US$40 will be sent to you via PayPal.

NOTE: This incentive is no more.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2014 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 10 Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

I have plenty of experience on Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 and Pathfinder and I really wanted to run a Play By Post campaign on PF. Since there are already two there and this even offers the opportunity to buy some new books to have material.

I'm willing to run a campaign for the community here. Once we are done with finding players etc. I even have the flexibility of choice for players to pre-modify some aspects of their game: Story selection between a couple of options, difficulty, and a couple of house rule for ease of play.

I'm also very cooperating with players who are either new or have questions concerning the game's rules etc.

Please reply and let me know how to get started! (I have read that I need to have 30 CP but I'm still here offering my services)

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 28th Mar, 2014 - 2:25pm

28th Mar, 2014 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

Thank you for your willingness to start a Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Game here.

Johnathan:

Please reply and let me know how to get started!

Everything you need to know is here: How To Be A Game Master / Dungeon Master, it is also how you start. I suggest you read that thoroughly to avoid being censored by the Moderators.

Your second move is detailed in that Thread but I put the caption here:
Therefore you need to: start a Thread in the [+] Board, Card, & RPG Reviews detailing your proposed Role-playing Game. You must have interest FIRST before you will be allowed to start Threads in Member Wars. Interest in this case is defined by active Players stating that they will play in your Role-playing Game .

In other words, before you can start running a Role-playing Game here you first must find out if there is anyone interested in participating regularly.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2014 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm sorry if I'm out of topic, but I think run a full campaign is almost impossible to do in play by post game.

I have played some play by post games for years and never meet the ending of the game because the GM and players would be boring because play by post will always be slow-speed game.

I just suggest that if you want to run a play by post game, you should:

1. Have co-GM in case you cannot update the game.
2. Have reserved players or/and turn inactive player into NPC or just plainly give them to new players.
3. Avoid unnecessary roleplaying so the game will move faster.
4. Make house rules because some rules ineffective in play by post such as Attack of Opportunity.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Mar, 2014 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 10

The Dice Master says...

It is not impossible, it is a challenge which takes commitment. Hence our call is for serious RPGers. You are correct about Players and Dungeon Masters becoming absent now and again thus my challenge.

A co-Dungeon Master will make sense if the people are closely connected outside of the Community. For instance two Members that know each other in real life and / or are physically close so they can share information about the Scenario / Adventure / Campaign. This is why I also recommend that if you know of active Players who will support your Campaign that you should bring them on board (So long as they can adhere to the Rules of the Community).

The speed of the game is set by the Dungeon Master. If you will like to become a potential Dungeon Master then please follow the info given to Johnathan. If you were just making suggestions I think this Thread is more befitting: Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post: How It Works.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2014 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

I am a 4.0 GM. I have modules that take players from level 1-30. Each module is broken up in three levels. Completing each module is considered completing a major arch.

So, I have a few questions. I have ran two groups of players through the first module in person. I have played in Play By Post games. I have never GM'd a Play By Post game. How many actual hours per day/2 days/week to run a Play By Post successfully?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.