Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 12 of 14

Ok thank you for doing that. I know it has - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Mar, 2015 - 9:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
Need Dungeon Masters Looking for serious DMs that can run Dungeons & Dragons Scenarios on a daily basis in a play by post setting online. Threads setup for your Player's stats and other coding facilities provided as needed.
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2014 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters
A Friend

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 12

Is there anything that needs improvement? Perhaps the non-daily posting have created an issue here?

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2014 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

That was addressed in your Review Thread and should continue there if you have questions / want to follow up.

25th Mar, 2015 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

We do not have any 3.5+ Dungeons & Dragons Games running so a new Dungeon Master who can be consistent will be great to have. Soon we will be making a big change over to the new Mobility Skin and this will enable a host of features that will make Dungeon Mastering in the Member Wars Board easier than ever.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2015 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

Maybe I should reopen my 3.5 game once again. I know there are some who still have characters in there that I can move over to a new scenario. I am here and more consistent once again.

26th Mar, 2015 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

I appreciate your enthusiasm KNtoran, however I don't want you to feel burdened by running more than one Role-playing Game , but If you do I will ask that you please re-open your old unfinished Threads rather than start new ones. If they are locked just let us know which Threads they are and we can open it for you although I think your account already has that ability.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2015 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am not over burdened right now and life for me is good. I believe that a Advance Dungeons & Dragons game and a 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons game can be good for all.

Here is the list of threads that should be reopened

Dungeons & Dragons Play by post Party Leader
Dungeons & Dragons Characters for Play by Post
Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post Game
Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post Party Thread
Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post Equipment
Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post Rules

The question thread is already opened so if you reopen these others I can get that game back up and running.

Thanks Jay.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Mar, 2015 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 12

The Dice Master says...

I've opened back those Threads but because they were closed for so long it is likely that the any Subscriptions that were made by Players have long been deleted so they won't be aware of it. I will try to remember to announce you've opened it at the next Newsletter.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2015 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

Ok thank you for doing that. I know it has been a while and I am getting back into the grooves.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.