Wish You Weren't Caught? - Page 2 of 6

Malexander, I am curious, what would you do - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 20th Oct, 2004 - 3:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: Concerning Your Membership and Posts here say which statement represents you the most...
  I am glad none of my friends know I am here       4.35%
  I would not want my family to know I am here       13.04%
  I want my friends and family to know how good it is here       30.43%
  I do not like anyone on the net knowing who I am       8.70%
  I hope everyone knows I am here       21.74%
  I really do not care either way       21.74%
Total Votes: 23
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How worried are you about...
10th Jan, 2004 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Wish You Weren't Caught? - Page 2

I wouldn't mind most of the people I know being a part of this forum. There is probably just one exception to that. In fact, one of my friends does post here although not very often.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2004 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Wish You Weren't Caught?
A Friend

Caught Werent Wish

Sometimes I say stuff I usually wouldn't say in real life so I'm kinda glad no one knows I'm here.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2004 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Wish You Weren't Caught?
A Friend

Wish You Weren't Caught? Feedback & FAQ News Community

A few of my friends happened to stumble upon this site and joined (I think they found it by being on my computer). it just kind of bothers me that they know about it. I'd rather keep my "real life" and "online life" apart.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2004 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Wish You Weren't Caught?
A Friend

Page 2 Caught Werent Wish

I really dont mind, I even try and get my friends to join on too!

if only they knew yinglich*....

* once I opened my brother bag lookin for a pencil and I saw a big page with Yinglich on the top, and lots of B.S. that he learnt in english class.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2004 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Wish You Weren't Caught?
A Friend

Caught Werent Wish

I don't mind who knows I'm here. I don't say anything in cyberspace that I wouldn't say in the physical realm. Everyone I know IRL knows I've been only fugitive247 online since '97. A Google search of my ID returns Borde results on the first page. cool.gif

20th Oct, 2004 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Wish You Weren't Caught?

I wouldn't mind if everyone I knew found out I post here. Fact is I have told all my friends about this place and encouraged them to join. As for my mom, well she doesn't use the computer. At 74 most of the stuff on it confuses her, the most she could do is play solitaire. Even so I wouldn't be embarrassed if she were to read all my posts, or anyone elses for that matter. There are some forums I've been involved with that I wouldn't want her to visit, and it isn't because of what I post. It's the language and down right meanness of others. This is a place that I would never be embarrassed about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Oct, 2004 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Wish Weren't Caught - Page 2

I guess I am in the minority on this issue, because I would rather not have close friends and family on the forum and reading my posts. I am a very reserved person in real life and this forum is my escape. I can be honest and open here, and I think I would be embarassed if others who I knew were able to read some of my posts here. I think one time I was asked about having my wife join the forum, and I explained I would rather not because I think she would feel uncomfortable about some of the things I have discussed here.

20th Oct, 2004 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Wish Weren't Caught Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Malexander, I am curious, what would you do if someone you know / knew stumbled across the forum and found your posts?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Wish You Weren't Caught?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,