The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 4 of 47

Frustrated you start angrily poking around - Page 4 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 11th Jun, 2011 - 12:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (47) »
Posts: 372 - Views: 20509
Closed
Medieval Dark Cleric Play By Post RPG

SCENARIO - The actual story is updated by the GM only here for the World of Medieval.
25th May, 2011 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 4

The Game Master says...

You attempt to convince the woman of your rather sudden departure from her 'hospitality' but she doesn't care until she sees an extra four gold pieces in front of her and the countenance of the woman changes immediately as though she came into a great fortune. In the same ritualistic fashion she bites each piece and then puts it in her bosom.

"Well be on with ya then... My cats will enjoy this here bowlful of goodness"

She closes her door behind you rather firmly and you neither hear nor see much of her for now.

You retreat to your temporary home.

GM: It is 1pm. Say what you wish to do now.



Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2011 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

You attempt to communicate with the woman again her first response is met with a hostile tone...

"What... Ye wish to ask me for what I know after ye only paid for my grub ye refused? If ye want to know anything else show me thy gold and ask me specific questions... I have but time for three and no more."

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



30th May, 2011 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Neihao knocks on the door of the woman. She does not answer until you declare the offer of yet another gold piece. She opens and in the same ritual takes the gold and checks for its authenticity.

Neihao then asks...

"What is your favorite color?"

To which she frowns and simply says in a short way "Black!"

"Who is the dark cleric under the inn?"

She looks puzzled... "Dark cleric? Who is that?"

"Can you think of any way to get into the dark clerics fold? Preferably not one involving a vile act."

She wonders about the chain of questions and replies with this before once again shutting her door,

"I do not know who be this Dark cleric fellow but you will not know in this farm."

You then prepare for the night and it passes relatively quietly but very long.

GM: 5am. You are hungry. Everyone should deduct one day's ration. Say what you wish to do now.



1st Jun, 2011 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Thanks to FairMaiden for helping me see my error about where I posted this.

You start asking questions about the Inn and the Dark Cleric around the city. Your questions brings up a lot of apprehension and crude looks. Most people tell you that they value their lives and do not wish to talk about anything related to either that place or that person (even if they did know 'who' that was...).

When you think you have exhausted your ability to get something of an answer of sorts you come across a shack. Opening up is one odd looking chap that is short, burly and has a cut across his eye on to his cheek, you can tell he has been around and possibly seen much and been into much as well. He tells you his name is simply "Snip" and he can take you to the Dark Cleric, but only at night. He says you should meet him in an isolated part of the city near the central market later that night around 7pm. He says that you should bring with you as much gold as you can because info on the Dark Cleric doesn't come cheap. He then leaves his place and disappears into the city's walls.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



6th Jun, 2011 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

You wait out the day and at the appointed time you walk to the place Snip told you to meet him. You notice it is an isolated part of East City where not many journey, in fact you find yourselves in a part of the market that is not passed by anyone else but yourselves. The vicinity is not well lit and all you can hear is the barking of stray dogs and people in the distance doing their nightly chores from another part of the city.

Suddenly out of the darkness you see Snip without a sound and as though he appeared from no where.

"Ye brought gold eh?"

Snip asks without any pleasantries and then continues...

"How much did you bring for the information?"

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



7th Jun, 2011 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

The Game Master says...

Noah steps forward and hands Snip 50 gold pieces saying,

"This is all we have at the moment. Tell us what we need to know."

Snip replies,

"Wait a second while I check it."

He then goes and sits near a dark corner of the market place and while you watch him he suddenly disappears!

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jun, 2011 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG - Page 4

The Game Master says...

You wait there hoping to hear Snip utter something that will make you feel that your gold and time has been worth the while but you both hear and see nothing. After 20 minutes you feel he is not coming back and your are now victims of a clever robber.

The event brings on many emotions.

GM: Those of you with below 10 soul will have feelings of great anger and may come irrational.

Standing there in the darkness you decide your next move.

GM: Make sure to erase the gold from your inventory. It is 7:30pm in East City, say what you wish to do now.



11th Jun, 2011 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 4

The Game Master says...

Frustrated you start angrily poking around for a hidden door and find nothing.

You start trying to break up a few tables set there for the market and it starts to attract some attention with a few odd looking characters looking on wondering what you are doing, but you ignore them and you still find nothing.

It will seem that Snip is more expert in using the darkness for his escape than you realized and he has left you empty handed - a victim to your naivety of East City and her people. You start to wonder about what the farmer in the caravan told you the day before.

Feeling somewhat embarrassed you begin to wonder if your methods for finding the Dark Cleric is effective or if you may need to think outside the box. You start to argue amongst yourselves.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (47) »

 
> TOPIC: The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,