The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 42 of 47

John asks Lodewic if he feels he can accomplish - Page 42 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 1st Mar, 2014 - 12:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 47 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
Medieval Dark Cleric Play By Post RPG

SCENARIO - The actual story is updated by the GM only here for the World of Medieval.
29th Jan, 2014 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 42

The Game Master says...

Lady Godiva tends to the horses and takes a first watch but there is no indication as to who will take the 2nd and 3rd watch. The woman of the hut brings Lady Godiva some hot bread she refers to as "Cakes" And a small fish that has been well roasted. It smells delicious.

Meanwhile...

John pulls out 6 coins to hand the couple but they are shocked,

"No lad, it be only 2 gold pieces fer the three of ye"

Shortly after the woman of the hut brings the same meal (Described previously) to John and Dante.

Around this time...

Dante prepares himself and his new place of abode for the night.

GM: Say what you wish to do now and if you will eat the meal. Who will take the next watch, etc.

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2014 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

The night is uneventful but you have to come to realize that the hut you are staying in is that of the village leader. At sunrise you gather your items, mount your horses and then head towards Lodewic's place as described by the barkeep yesterday.

After a bit of time you see ahead a very humble hut in a rather forested area. The hut itself, made from wood, clay and stone, is within a clearing 30'x30'.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.

7th Feb, 2014 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

You are apprehensive about Lodewic's place being in the middle of 'nowhere', or at least you have been told this is the place with someone skilled lives, and yet you have doubts.

Lady Godiva dismounts and moves forward circling around the hut. When she has disappeared behind one part of the hut away from the sight of the others she hears a soft call like that of a bird above her head. Upon looking up she is surprised to see a man dressed in attire matching his surroundings standing on the branch of a tree while pointing a notched arrow at her. He says softly so the others do not hear,

"Who be ye?"

GM: At this point only FairMaiden should post her action and then I will continue, unless that action is noisy or gives a hint to the others what is happening then the rest can also add their actions.

12th Feb, 2014 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 42 RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

The rest of you remain cautious while Lady Godiva explains her reason for being there.

"Oh" Says the man as he relaxes his bow.

"Ye should have said this before time" He continues. He then jumps down and extends his hand in greeting.

"I am the man ye seek, how is the barkeeper doing?"

Without waiting for your answer he bids you and your friends into his hut.

GM: Again sorry to be late, I've been having a stream of bad luck. Say what you wish to do now.

16th Feb, 2014 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Lady Godiva calls over her friends and you all enter the hut with some reservations.

The hut is humble but there are all kinds of strange relics made of carved wood and bone scattered about. Lodewic notices your looking at them and says,

"Don't be harassed by those things, they ward off the superstitious type that might want to enter my hut."

He then extends his hand,

"My name is Lodewic, and ye be?"

You introduce yourselves, he bids you to sit on a mat on the ground and he awaits to find out about your offer.

19th Feb, 2014 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

The Game Master says...

You are to the point with what skills Lodewic has to offer. He explains that he is quite nimble and can do various things that most others can't. You gather that he has the thieving skills you seek in addition to which he is also a clever fighter, at least that is what he tries to portray.

Lady Godiva inquires about his artifacts and he explains that the people in the area are superstitious, it is the way to protect his meager surroundings as his hut is not wholesome. He offers his skills to you for a quarter the worth in gold whatever it is you seek and 10 GPs now to get some needed items.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2014 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG - Page 42

The Game Master says...

GM: I know, I know... I have been rather delinquent. I am hoping there can be normalcy to my frequent updates but these past weeks have been rather intimidating.

You insist in seeing proof of the skills that Lodewic claims to have. Lady Godiva's suggestion is favored but he wants to know what exactly you want him to do so as to not offend those in the fishing village.

GM; What exact task does he need to do to prove himself? Say what you wish to do now.

1st Mar, 2014 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 42

The Game Master says...

John asks Lodewic if he feels he can accomplish the design to which he confirms his abilities.

You make arrangements with the barkeep who wonders how it will all play out. Then later Lodewic shows up and through some slight of hand skills he is able to collect many of the items of those in the tavern save for one who catches him in the act. He is disappointed but gets four out of six of his victims.

Then when he tries to pick a couple of locks the barkeep produces he gets one out of two successfully. He looks at you with a solemn face looking for your thoughts on his trial.

GM: Sorry again for my tardiness. Say what you wish to do now.

> TOPIC: The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,