The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 43 of 47

You can see the stout man visibly looking - Page 43 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Sep, 2014 - 10:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 47 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 
Closed
Medieval Dark Cleric Play By Post RPG

SCENARIO - The actual story is updated by the GM only here for the World of Medieval.
3rd Mar, 2014 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 43

The Game Master says...

Dante thanks the barkeep. The Barkeep nods and asks if you will like some drinks before you leave. You note it may be a hint for taking up his time and place.

Lodewic accepts your offer to hire him. Upon Lady Godiva's words he tries to assure you that he will do better. When John gives him the gold his eyes are wide with excitement. He cheerfully says,

"Please wait here, have ye some good ale from the barkeep and I will ready myself fer this afternoon."

He stands waiting your approval before he leaves.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2014 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

The barkeep looks at John to see if he will buy a round of drinks, but john is asking Lodewic about his return to which he answers,

"At least til this afternoon dear fellow, do not miss me too much."

Lady Godiva's look does not intimidate Lodewic so he simply smiles at her.

Lodewic then takes leave but it is still early in the day and it will be at least 3-4 hours before Lodewic returns.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.

13th Mar, 2014 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

As John hands over 3 gold pieces the barkeep says,

"My oh my, ye lot must be rich, its only one gold piece for the ale."

GM: Ale at this tavern only cost 1GP for the three of you.

You try to take up the time positively by observing the people going in and out of the tavern and the small talk they are engaged in. Lady Godiva even tries to see if she might learn something about the Dark Cleric but you can tell that all they know is gossip and rumors, nothing tangible.

At the appointed time in the afternoon Lodewic reappears fitted with gear he says will help him to perform his skills better. As you gather outside the tavern you notice that all he has is a pony and will likely not be as fast as the rest of you. You are relieved that he kept his word and now set your sights to the next point.

GM: Say what you wish to do now. Again sorry for the lengthy delays of recent, my life is in a chaotic rearrangement at the moment and it is yet to stabilize into something sure.

16th Mar, 2014 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 43 RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Now assembled together with Lodewic, the four of you set off for the Village. You make it back there with no major events taking place. You ponder looking for more adventurers, like yourselves, to aide the current mission against the Dark Cleric. Before continuing to the South you decide that a stop by the Village Taven is needed.

GM: I do not have any balance yet to my schedule to plan anything so I appreciate your offer. You can hold up at the Tavern for as long as you like and just post actions when you are ready to continue. Thanks for your understanding.

13th Sep, 2014 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

GM: With Party Actions started again the two day count is in effect.

A frail looking newcomer to the Party has made some equipment purchases and seeks to join in with you.

Having now met at the Tavern for awhile you gather yourselves together in thought concerning your current moves that will ultimately lead towards the Dark Cleric.

GM: Everyone should make sure their Characters are up to date.

15th Sep, 2014 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

The Game Master says...

After meeting at the Tavern and getting a long deserved rest, Dante, Lady Godiva and Lodewic decide to journey after having a young man by the name of Rasputin join the Party.

Rasputin, asks for some time to trap an animal before leaving. The chances are slim considering the current departure and the time needed to do this but you oblige for a bit so he can have his own food for the taking.

GM: Rasputin: Use the Standing D20 Roll against Soul. A number under Soul is success. You have rations for almost two days from a small catch.

The day is sunny, it is almost noon, quiet, light breeze from the East, and as you look towards the South it is pictured the same as always, however you see a party of the King's soldiers coming from the West. They seem to be doing their usual recon of the area and have surely seen you.

GM: How is Lodewic and Rasputin traveling, by foot? Say what you wish to do now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Sep, 2014 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG - Page 43

The Game Master says...

After a near miss, John happens to catch the party heading to the South of the Village after the Tavern wench pointed the way she saw the Party leave.

On his trusted horse John quickly catches up. John is now part of the Party. He invites a horseless Lodewic to ride with him to which he happily agrees.

Just after, a frustrated Rasputin comes with a hungry look, but before you can comment on it the King's soldiers are upon you. The heavily armed warriors number about 10 and their leader, a stout man, hails you with a question in a low tone,

"Splendid day... What's thy business in these parts? Heading South?"

GM: Do not Post an Action for your Character more than once. Say what you wish to do now.

19th Sep, 2014 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 43

The Game Master says...

You can see the stout man visibly looking over your equipment and aura. He thinks nothing of those who still move towards the South, however he is drawn to Rasputin and immediately frowns. He raises his hand to stop Dante from moving further. He then addresses Rasputin,

"And ye... Art thou from the Village?"

GM: I need a roll against Soul for Rasputin. Say what you wish to do now.

+  « First of 47 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 

> TOPIC: The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,