The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 7 of 47

Lady Godiva examines the hacked bodies with - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 29th Jul, 2011 - 7:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

12th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 47 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (47) »
Posts: 372 - Views: 20343
Closed
Medieval Dark Cleric Play By Post RPG

SCENARIO - The actual story is updated by the GM only here for the World of Medieval.
15th Jul, 2011 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 7

The Game Master says...

Jonathon seeks to gather information about the Inn within East City by being an observer. He goes to East City on his own and is the immediate attraction of those wanting to sell him goods and deals. Jonathon tries his best to remain focused but the eyes of the city are on him the whole time.

GM: roll a d20 against your soul ThomasLee, and please let me know the result.

The most significant thing you have established about the inn is that during the day no casual East City dweller goes there save for men dressed in black cloaks. As the night approaches you do see the rest of the city entering for drinks and the feel of liveliness is apparent.

Meanwhile...

The party awaits Jonathon and thus chooses to make a real camp rather than a decoy with hopefully impenetrable traps. As they do so they can see people going towards and from East City. Some of those travelers look like merchants others like loners but neither of them seem to be aware of your presence, you believe.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2011 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Jonathon catches someone trying to snatch his belongings but was able to fend him off as well as make himself disappear into the crowd despite his odd appearance compared with the rest of the social fashion of East City. As it gets dark Jonathon ponders whether it is safe for him to remain looking on.

Meanwhile...

The party awaiting Jonathon deliberates higher ground after already setting up traps and securing a place for the night. Fortunately, for your trapper, there are no significant higher grounds to give you a vantage point, thus making his traps and snares still of value for now.

GM: Say what you wish to do now. Keep in mind that I only tell what happens based on what you say your actions are and I assume nothing.



20th Jul, 2011 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Jonathon feels he has accomplished as much as he could for now and that lengthening his 'welcome' into East City will only lead to misfortune. After the space of about 20-30 minutes you are once again amongst your fellowmen and ready to tell them what you have seen and heard.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



22nd Jul, 2011 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Hunda and Noah listen casually to the party's deliberations about East City. Hunda starts to feel I'll and becomes red faced and then blue, he drops to the ground and his eyes roll back. You immediately surround him as his clutched hand relaxes and opens to reveal some rare but very poisonous berries. Noah only placed one in his mouth but it makes him very nervous. he immediately gathers his things and heads back to the Village to seek the aide of a herbalist / doctor just in case.

GM: The Party has been reduced to four. Please keep up Party Leader Posts or my next addition to the story may not be favorable.



24th Jul, 2011 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Despite the tragic way your comrade met his demise you have decided to not allow the belongings of a dead man go to waste.

GM: How do you divide what he owned?

You then decide to burn his body at your camp. The smell of charring human flesh and thick smoke can be seen a mile or more away. You see where people passing on their way to and from East City stop in a spot to try and take a look at what is causing the smoke from the forest but they dear not investigate and continue on their way.

The night starts to engulf you...

GM: What kind of camp? Did you light a fire? Are you in the same spot where you burnt the body? All these things are important to know long before the morning.



24th Jul, 2011 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

The Game Master says...

It is dark. You move further East to make another camp, this puts you nearer the path most travelers take going to and from East City. Before you can begin setting traps you can feel the presence of someone or something watching you.

GM: I need combat rolls from everyone. You can see what the former Player's character had by looking at the Post where he made his character.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2011 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG - Page 7

The Game Master says...

GM: I did not get all rolls so the ones that were not provided those Characters will get substitute rolls

Fortunately, tonight brings with it two moons shining brightly... Just enough for you to see those who are curious about your camp. They do not adorn themselves with any kind of cloaks as the typical Bandits do so you wonder who they could be.

They circle you as though you are prey and finally come closer drawing crudely assembled weapons with obvious intentions.

GM: A battle begins...

Neihao gets the faster reaction and against what now looks to be an East City scurf and with amazing skill he takes him to the ground quickly in two quick slashes of his blade.

Those behind their fallen friend start to run back towards the darkness.

Lancelot also takes down an East City scurf in a hack and slash movement that leaves nothing to be desired for a funeral.

Before Lady Godiva and Jonathon can participate the rest of the marauders are already vanishing.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



29th Jul, 2011 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

The Game Master says...

Lady Godiva examines the hacked bodies with their insides strewn about by the brutality of the warrior's defense. These prior predators look like regular East City folk but because they are strictly from the peasant class as evident by their ragged clothes they are referred to as "Scrufs" as they feed off the ends of everything including those who would just stay by the way hoping for a pleasant night out. They have nothing on them worth counting... Not even their sandals as that too is full of holes.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.




 
> TOPIC: The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,