The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 2 of 47

The Inn looks like a converted barn or mill - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 7th May, 2011 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (47) »
Posts: 372 - Views: 20207
Closed
Medieval Dark Cleric Play By Post RPG

SCENARIO - The actual story is updated by the GM only here for the World of Medieval.
16th Apr, 2011 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Neihao presses forward in the darkness followed by Lancelot and his chain mail making a delicate metallic sound and Noah who can be heard going clonk and then clank as he stumbles in his plate mail.

You then hear ahead,

"Cursed! Someone is here, quick let's go...."

Then someone cries,

"But my leg, my leg...."

Then after a bit...

"OK come on now let's move!"

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2011 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

You light a torch to better see your way ahead. By the time you get to the trap you set earlier whomever was there has gone. You see the trap was triggered and nicked someone as a piece of clothing and blood are evident. You do not see anything else but the forest around you and you hear no one either.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



21st Apr, 2011 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Neihao pockets the bloodied ripped cloth.

GM: Please note it in your inventory.

You attempt to return to normalcy in the camp but you all struggle with sleep as you tend to jump at every sound.

The morning breaks and you see a clear sky and a good path towards East City. Neihao looks at the cloth again, it looks to be made from the same material often used by the Bandits of the South.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



25th Apr, 2011 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

You search the immediate area for anything unusual but do not find anything out of the ordinary. You then look for a blood trail. You start from where the trap sprung and then follow blood droplets to about 100 feet North East and then it stops by some horse prints in the ground. There were probably about 3-4 riders there last night, but what were they doing there you wonder?

Not seeing much more of interest you start your journey towards East City. After a couple of hours you see East City in your vision. Coming towards you looks like a small caravan leaving East City and heading South West.

GM: What do you wish to do now.



29th Apr, 2011 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

As the caravan approaches you see that it is a two wagon train of farmers carrying crops; cabbage, potatoes and carrots. The first wagon is led by an elderly couple with some workers at the back. The second has one worker, a young boy, who also has some crops; large pumpkins and celery.

You inquire about their destination and they reply that the Village Market is their final stop to sell their goods. You ask about lodgings in East City and they immediately say to be careful with a worried expression

"There be places but none we can recommend because those who run such places are thieves and cutthroats!"

He then recommends looking for places to stay in the outskirts of the city and bids you to have a good day and begins moving off. His workers are stone faced, with some even looking at you with contempt.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



1st May, 2011 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

The Game Master says...

Noah tries to examine the caravan for anything that seems out of place. No one moves while he does this and they even look a bit intimidated by the action but make no move to stop him. The caravan then continues on their way.

You continue towards East City and before noon you are within her bounds. Upon reaching the outskirts of the city you see lots of people trafficking goods, moving about and so forth. It is a good place for commerce you assume but it seems rather dirty as though the people who inhabit the city's borders have no care about its appearance.

You approach someone at random about lodgings, they examine you quickly and then suggest a couple of places within the city and give you directions to get there. You ask about lodgings in the outskirts instead and the responses tend to be one of surprise at subjecting yourself to stay in such a disgusting area. You then come to learn that mostly beggars, tent movers and the poor tend to stay outside the walls of the city itself.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2011 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG - Page 2

The Game Master says...

You are alert about your environment. You do see people sizing you up and most look away when you meet eyes with them while others are bold and not intimidated that you have noticed their staring at you.

Despite this you look around for a tavern that is not shady, but of the three that you see all of them look like only a thief would enter there to be with his guild. The fourth one is equally as despicable but has rooms for rent but you get the feeling that you will be roasted for dinner were you to stay there.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



7th May, 2011 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

The Game Master says...

The Inn looks like a converted barn or mill with a high wooden tower on one end and the rest of the structure made from years old timber that has not been treated or kept. You step inside to make yourselves ready for a room and what may come. Within the tavern there are a few men about drinking, laughing, talking and so forth. Ahead is what seems to be a well stocked bar tended by a rather burly ugly looking individual and to one side is some stairs leading to the next floor. Your presence brings a silence to the whole place as the men, without manners, look at you with quizzed faces as to your intrusion into their abode.

You keep aware and approach the bar tender for a room. He looks you over and says,

"Each room is 5 gold fer the night. It caters fer one per room, the rooms are small."

He then pauses...

"We don't cater for the likes of lasses in here"

He uses his chin to point towards Lady Godiva and then he continues,

"She'll be needing accommodations elsewhere."

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (47) »

 
> TOPIC: The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,