Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric - Page 5 of 69

Jonathon steps into the Tavern a bit weary - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 25th Jun, 2011 - 3:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (69) »
Closed
Discuss  Party Leader,Dark Cleric All Players in the World of Medieval should post their Character actions here. There is NO longer a Party Leader system.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
8th Jun, 2011 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric - Page 5

Noah draws his sword and shield, Neihao remains in the shadows. The others wait confused and doubtful assuming the worst.

The party waits for a few uncomfortable minutes for Snip to return before admitting they have been duped.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2011 - 10:05am / Post ID: #

Cleric Dark - ACTIONS Party

Noah is not happy about the fact that the thief made off with his money. He will go search the spot where this thief disappeared hoping to find a clue of where he went. He will poke around with is sword looking for a hollow wall or trap door.
---
Neihao kicks at the air while swearing and cursing as quiet as he can muster. He vows then and there to thwart this dark cleric at any cost.
---
Lady Godiva talks quickly to the men at arms,
"We should leave here now while we can. I think sticking around might get us in some more deep dung."
---
Noah does not listen as he is wanting to find the thief and get his gold back. IF he can not find a door he will break a few boards and make a door trying to find the thief.

14th Jun, 2011 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric RPG PBP Medieval World

Lancelot says seriously, "I'm not camping out at that witch's place or in the forest. I'm heading back to the village. Who is with me?"
---
The others look around and have nothing to say. They follow along behind Lancelot as he leads the way.

15th Jun, 2011 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Cleric Dark - ACTIONS Party

Neihao splits up his rations and follows along beaten down in spirits.
---
Lancelot thanks Noah for the two rations.

"I think a visit to the village's tavern this time will be just about right. Maybe the warrior Wanderer may also know something."
---
Lady Godiva is relieved to be back in the village and away from such a brute of a place like East city. She listens to Lancelot's ideas and agrees. She also does some thinking of her own and says,

"If there are holy men or wise men of this village perhaps we can inquire of them as well?"

15th Jun, 2011 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Cleric Dark - ACTIONS Party

The Game Master says...

There are two different character statements, which one do you want to do?

Also, I do not need the quotes of what their characters say, I just need the action of the group or single players if their actions are different to the group. I only need quotes when they are addressing persons that are not part of the group. If you need further clarification feel free to ask in the World of Medieval Support Thread. Thanks.

16th Jun, 2011 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric

The party visits the village's tavern looking for information on the east city and dark cleric. The party then looks for holy men or wise men of this village to inquire of them as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jun, 2011 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - Dark Cleric - Page 5

Neihao spends 45gp on 10 days of rations and drink for 3 of the party. (Neihao, Lancelot, Lady Godiva)

Neihao pays for the meal of the party.

The party is still in discussion within the tavern. Neihao will pay for the rooms for one night.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 19th Jun, 2011 - 5:55am

25th Jun, 2011 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - Dark Cleric World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

Jonathon steps into the Tavern a bit weary from his travel into town. He is a tall man with green eyes and a bright smile on his face. With combed brown hair and a short beard he wears a travel worn but well kept black suit with purple waistcoat and gloves. Wishing for a meal and drink he searches out the tavern owner hoping to make a deal as he is short of coin. When Jonathon finds the tavern owner he will ask him if he would be willing to give Jonathon some food and and wine. In exchange Jonathon would be willing to liven the Tavern up with a performance or two explaining that he is a violinist and storyteller.
Action: Find the tavern owner and make a deal to perform in exchange for a meal and drink.

Lady Godiva nods at what Lancelot has said but mentions that she too will like to first hear what the tavern keeper says. As she says that she notices the stranger walking into the tavern with strange clothing she has never seen before. She is curious about him and follows his path in the tavern.

Lancelot agrees with Lady Godiva and seeing her staring at someone he looks to see the tall man and what he's about.
(Perhaps this will mean that the others will overhear Jonathon's conversation with the tavern keeper))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KNtoran's Actions: Will help pay for rooms and food for the party. HE will produce 2 gold for the barkeep in hopes of getting some information about the est city from him. HE will also press a couple silver in the wrenches hand to make sure his ale is kept full and has her attention.

((I am posting the information so that the others don't keep losing stuff. Also JB, as no one has posted anything involving your last post about a drunk coming to get two gold coins... Can we let that one slide? I can continue to post for now. Also, my post as well as the others in answer to mine came before your post about the drunk anyway. ))

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jun, 2011 - 3:40am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (69) »

> TOPIC: Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,