Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric - Page 8 of 69

Thanks for your commitment, however a reminder - Page 8 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 29th Jul, 2011 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 69 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (69) »
Closed
Discuss  Party Leader,Dark Cleric All Players in the World of Medieval should post their Character actions here. There is NO longer a Party Leader system.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
16th Jul, 2011 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric - Page 8

I should have realized that, well I guess I will need to figure something out for Jonathon then since he did not go disguised. I got a 6 on the soul roll, and Lady Godiva and Lancelot have been talking about nature and trees though the group will be setting up camp on higher ground so that they can both be seen and see more themselves (like a fire from someone else camp).

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Jul, 2011 - 11:04pm

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2011 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Cleric Dark - ACTIONS Party

Jonathon choices to go back to camp, feeling that he got what he needed and that it wouldn't be safe to stick around the city alone after dark.
Told by play by post that I should post Jonathon choosing to go back to camp before doing so.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jul, 2011 - 9:44pm

23rd Jul, 2011 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric RPG PBP Medieval World

The group will spend the night at camp because it is so late, and hope to have some luck this time catching a bandit or two. We will also loot the body and burn it as the group does not have a shovel. In the morning some will go into the city to get the supplies needed for Jonathon to make disguised. Then in the afternoon we will go into the inn and make our presence know as mercenaries for hire during the course of the conversations that should pop up when the group mingles with those there. The plan is to play the part of being a bandit to, in a sense, become like them so that the group can then work their way towards the one in charge.

24th Jul, 2011 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Cleric Dark - ACTIONS Party

The group will move east of where the body was burned and set up camp again. Because of the unexpected death and the move the group is forced to reset up the traps, though as it is already late the traps will not be as good or as many logically. When finished the group lights a fire and settles down for the night.

Ah JB, Ealdstan (Hunda) never set up, as far as I can see that is, what items and money he had as such could you list basic items and coin a barbarian warrior would most likely have. I will then make sure that those that want anything get the stuff. Or we might just sell the stuff.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Jul, 2011 - 1:34pm

27th Jul, 2011 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Cleric Dark - ACTIONS Party

Everyone has rolled for combat but Jonathon... I don't know what to do with him. Was going to have him make phantum sounds, like the camp had some great beast in that was growling at who ever is intruding. But I was then told that Jonathon didn't know any magic yet so, I don't know.

27th Jul, 2011 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric

The Game Master says...

I started Posting the story about 30 minutes ago and the outcome has already been made. Please, let's keep this to daily action. The two day leeway is really a maximum and three days ridiculous.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jul, 2011 - 5:58am / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - Dark Cleric - Page 8

The group watched those that hadn't fallen flee.
"Well that was quick," Jonathon said as the rest of the intruders left and then looked at the two Neihao and Lancelot took down, "Lets make sure those two are alive and stable, we don't want anymore dead body's here tonight."
After a pause Jonathon continued with a smile, "One dead body is enough for tonight."

Lady Godiva goes to check on the two fallen, to see if their alive and then if they are see that their wounds are taken care of.

Out of Character:: I will make sure to do better at posting

29th Jul, 2011 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - Dark Cleric World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 8

The Game Master says...

Thanks for your commitment, however a reminder that all I need is actions not all the quotes and commentary.

> TOPIC: Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,