Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric - Page 9 of 69

Your right JB, I'm not positive how - Page 9 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 7th Aug, 2011 - 2:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 69 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (69) »
Closed
Discuss  Party Leader,Dark Cleric All Players in the World of Medieval should post their Character actions here. There is NO longer a Party Leader system.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
31st Jul, 2011 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric - Page 9

Leaving the bodies behind for animals to pick off the group moves farther away from the road, now just wanting some rest for the coming morning and giving up on the idea of capturing and extracting information from a bandit.
Jonathon will take first watch, as he is used to traveling and thus is able to go without for a bit longer. After that Lancelot, Neihao, and then Lady Godiva.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st Jul, 2011 - 1:42am

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2011 - 8:44am / Post ID: #

Cleric Dark - ACTIONS Party

The group will head back to the villiage, though it is annoyingly out of the way, so as not to arouse suspicion from those that live in the East city to gather needed supplies in order for Jonathon to make everyone's disguises, counting his own. Lancelot and Lady Godiva will go into the villiage to actually buy the supplies though, and the rest will wait outside of the villiage.
(If you need more information tell me and I will give it, but I think I got everything)

4th Aug, 2011 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric RPG PBP Medieval World

The suppies that will be needed are clothes, weapons, even dye for the hair (if there is any), exc that would allow the group to look like a rogue mercenary group... Whatever they group can get a hold of that will let them play the part needed. Once these supplies are gotten the group will head back to East City. Once they get there they will put on their disguises outside of the city and head to the inn. Jonathon will pay for the diguises as it was his idea.

4th Aug, 2011 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Cleric Dark - ACTIONS Party

Jonathon will be putting everything together but to get the disguises just right it will become a team effect to get them to work for each member. Some will probably be more helpful in this area then others.

5th Aug, 2011 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

Cleric Dark - ACTIONS Party

I said I would have Jonathon pay it. Quote from last PL post: "Jonathon will pay for the diguises as it was his idea."
Jonathon got a 13

6th Aug, 2011 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric

The group takes a seat at a table and Jonathon calls over a barmaid, he tells her with a smile they need drinks as they are celedrating. Lady Godiva is making sure not to draw attention to herself and Lancelot is keeping a bit in front of her.
((I fixed the number of coins Jonathon had))

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Aug, 2011 - 5:05pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2011 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - Dark Cleric - Page 9

The Game Master says...

Maybe I am missing something here. When you created your character you sent:

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
Total: 26 gold for all items

That leaves you with 14gps. Then you spent 10gps for the costumes and so that leaves you with 4gps, not so?

7th Aug, 2011 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - Dark Cleric World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 9

Your right JB, I'm not positive how it happened but I will fix that decrepancy right alway. Maybe it happened when fixing my bio up and trying to have it match up with everyone elses.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Aug, 2011 - 3:18pm

> TOPIC: Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,