Vampir Introduction

Vampir Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Mar, 2011 - 12:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2011 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Vampir Introduction
A Friend

Vampir Introduction

Well hi a little bit of my self OK... I am 25 years old an ex Israeli army lieutenant and presently a third year student of mechanical engineering as you see English ain't my first language but I hope it wont be a problem..I I am smart intelligent and here to play RPG!

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2011 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Vampir

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Remember we cater for mature SERIOUS players so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2011 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Vampir Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi vampir! I understand the difficulty in using another language, however the rules here require you to at least spell properly. There is a spell checker provided to help you, it will be important for the role-playing games anyway because that is all text based. If you have any questions you can always ask here.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2011 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Vampir

Cool you want to play in the RPs but you have to watch it with how you post cause they don't play with that around here. Anyways how come you're from the Ukraine but served in the Israeli army?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2011 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction Vampir

Welcome to the site/forum, Vampir, and make sure to read the FAQs, both for general site use and for the RPG sections, they're big on that here, but it really isn't a big deal, it's mostly common sense stuff - but that doesn't mean you should just assume you know what they'll include.

There's also a lot of helpful info in them to help orient you on what all goes on here and how to do things that might otherwise not be so obvious, so take some time out and read a bit here and there, and also use your own intro thread to post questions and such if you can't find a proper answer elsewhere, and the admin, a mod or other member will be by to reply. Just make sure you've looked first. Other than that, there's a ton of things to do, bunches of discussion forums on all topics, and then for role-playing games, both official site-run play by post role-playing games, as well as player run games in the Member Wars section.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2011 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Vampir Introduction
A Friend

Vampir Introduction

Well my story! At the age of 6 my parents immigrated from Ukraine to Israel ...I guess cause in that time everybody run from eastern region somewhere.

I finished school in Israel and gone to the Israeli army as a scout in the artillery there I done a lot of different operations (arrests, patrols....block posts....) then squad leader school ...the officer school and then was the war... Not the best time after the war I decided its time to go home. In the end I done three and a half years to the service. The I traveled a bit and enjoyed my life, parties all over the world and now a third year student... (yeah since college no life ...live with my girlfriend in Israel).

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2011 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Vampir Introduction

Nice of you to tell us more about yourself vampir. Do be mindful of using the spell checker to revise your posts before you save them. If you don't and Persephone or other moderators have to edit your posts too often then they might terminate your account and we don't want that happening.

> TOPIC: Vampir Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,