Afghanistan vs USA - Page 57 of 64

Afghanistan, Syria, and parts of Norhern Africa - Page 57 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Jun, 2017 - 12:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 64 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (64) »
versus U.S.A. Changing Face Of Afghanistan. Are they better off now?
Afghanistan vs USA Related Information to Afghanistan vs USA
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA
A Friend

Afghanistan vs USA - Page 57

Krusten,

I've been over there a few times and I hope you are right but fear this won't quiet them down at all. They live in a harsh environment and they have developed a harsh lifestyle. They would respect this as powerful attack in response to them killing one of ours and then plan how to hit us even harder. I hope I'm wrong.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Afghanistan

Afghanistan; US troops battle ISIS near site of MOAB strike:

US troops are still engaged in a battle with suspected Daesh fighters near the site where a the GBU-43 Massive ordnance Air Blast bomb was dropped in eastern Afghanistan last week, US military official. Ref. Source 7d.

20th Apr, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

I guess one MOAB wasn't enough they should have dropped another to make mop up easier for our troops.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA
A Friend

Page 57 USA Afghanistan

Vex,

They move back in quickly there. They likely went in to retrieve the bodies of the dead if they could because it's very bad according to Sharia not to bathe and shroud the body according to Islamic customs and do so rather quickly.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

USA Afghanistan

Trump plan for more troops in Afghanistan ignores history

Donald Trump may become the latest leader of a superpower to ignore Afghanistan’s daunting history. Brave Americans will die as a result. Ref. Source 7c.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA
A Friend

Afghanistan vs USA

Yes, this article is pretty accurate. The people are tribal and many live like they did 500 years ago. I remember a story a Pashtun elder once told me. We went into his area and told him all the things the Afghan Government wanted to do. He smiled and pointed at himself and said, "I have been been Afghan for 100 year. I have been Muslim for 500 years. I have been Pashtun for 2,000 years." Now, he wasn't talking about himself, he was talking about his culture and how hard it to break with it.

It was for him to break with his Pashtun heritage to side with the Afghan Government. This is the mindset we are up against over there. Without doing to them what we did to Germany, declaring total war and breaking their will, this will continue to go on. I doubt the world or even our own people would let us fight a war the way we fought WW2, so this is like a drop in the bucket.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Afghanistan USA - Page 57

Afghan fatally shoots three U.S. Soldiers, wounds a fourth. An Afghan soldier opened fire on U.S. Troops in a restive eastern province of Afghanistan on Saturday, killing three and injring another, authorities said. Source 1x.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA
A Friend

Afghanistan USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 57

Afghanistan, Syria, and parts of Norhern Africa are the most dangerous places of the planet. We have soldiers in each of them. Mostly Special Forces from the Army or Navy. When in a dangerous environmental like this, people sometimes die.

> TOPIC: Afghanistan vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,