Your Favorite Lds Composer? - Page 2 of 2

Name: Casady Comments: Whomever does the scores - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 9th Jun, 2010 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Lds Composer?
A Friend

Your Favorite Lds Composer? - Page 2

Yes, that's right! If you're someone's searching for a perfect church song, I would recommend Janice Kapp Perry's...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2010 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Composer Lds Favorite Your

Name: Moroni

Comments: For sure there is none much better than Michael McLean. H moves me with his music.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2010 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Lds Composer? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Well, Mclean's moves me with his music too and my opinion is that all his songs were based on his life's experiences and others as well. He's also a good example to me when he got a mark of C to his music exam, but he never gave up. Now he had sold millions of his albums and that God made him an instrument for us... I also listen to his songs together with Perry's. Now I understood what music really is.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2010 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Composer Lds Favorite Your

Name: Mike

Comments: The best album by Michael Mclean is Celebrating the Light. This is an example of what makes him the best Mormon composer for me.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2010 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Composer Lds Favorite Your

Oh, really? Well, I've heard that it was revived, and the revival was much good than the original.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2010 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Name: Casady

Comments: Whomever does the scores for some of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's songs has to be really good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Lds Composer?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,