Bermuda - Page 15 of 17

Rebecca Heyliger Competes In FINA Worlds Bermuda - Page 15 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2013 - 3:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Bermuda Issues Bermuda Related News
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Bermuda - Page 15

NCL Employment Opportunities For Bermudians
Bermuda Related News

1 Comment Earlier today [June 13], the Minister of Home Affairs Michael Fahy formally announced a new employment initiative in partnership with Norwegian Cruise Lines.';Today I can confirm that the Ministry of Home Affairs has established a preliminary referral partnership with Norwegian Cruise Line to offer job opportunities for Bermudians who wish to work as hospitality ...
Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Bermuda

Small Brush Fire Extinguished In St. Georges
Bermuda Related News

0 Comments The Bermuda Fire and Rescue Service and police responded to a brush fire earlier this evening [June 20] in the area of the eighth hole at the St George’s Golf Course. At approximately 6.00pm, three vehicles with what appeared to be approximately seven personnel attended the scene and extinguished the ...
Source

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Bermuda Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Weather Forecast For Friday June 28
Bermuda Related News

0 Comments Friday June 28th is expected to be mix of sun and cloud, a chance of one or two overnight showers, with the high to be near 28C/83F, and the low to be 24C/76F.The Bermuda Weather Service's forecast for Friday says: ';Mix of sun and cloud, a chance of one or two overnight showers. Winds southerly light to moderate, increasing moderate by the afternoon, then moderate ...
Source

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Bermuda

5K in St Georges is a weighty matter
Bermuda Related News

The event is organised by the Mid Atlantic Athletic Club and starts from York St, heading up Barrack Hill to Gates Fort, then onto Barry Road and around to Coot Pond Road before returning to the town’s King’s Square via Naval Tanks Hill, Sapper Lane, Old Military Road and Barrack ...
Source

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Bermuda

Must-win match for Bermuda
Bermuda Related News

The United States face a must-win match against Bermuda today in Canada in the Under-19s Americas World Cup qualifiers after the US went down to hosts Canada by five wickets ...
Source

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Bermuda

Guernsey Pair Defend Cycling Crowns
Bermuda Related News

“I told myself I’d win gold before the race,” Bowditch said. “That was a bit bold, but sometimes you have to go in believing you can win. There were some really strong riders tonight — a few could have won it. Karen is a great rider. It has been nice to meet the Bermudian riders this week because I don’t race much off the island (Guernsey) any more. I ride with the guys on Tuesday ...
Source

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Bermuda - Page 15

Govt Challenges CARTELs Whites Island Lease
Bermuda Related News

Government has started legal proceedings aimed at getting possession of White’s Island from anti-gang organisation CARTEL, The Royal Gazette can ...
Source

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Bermuda Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 15

Rebecca Heyliger Competes In FINA Worlds
Bermuda Related News

0 Comments Bermudian swimmer Rebecca Heyliger took part in the FINA World Championships in Spain today [Aug 1]. Heyliger competed in Heat 3 of the women’s 100m freestyle, where she clocked a time of 59.50 to finish 57th overall in the field of 72 swimmers. This competition marked the first appearance at a World Championships for the 20 year old ...
Source

+  « First of 17 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Bermuda

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,