Matrix vs Kill Bill

Matrix Kill Bill - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 14th Aug, 2014 - 6:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2011 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Matrix vs Kill Bill

Matrix vs Kill Bill
Matrix Related

Name: Hanna

Comments: Between the movies: Matrix vs Kill Bill which one do you like the best?

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2011 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Bill Kill Matrix

Matrix

That cannot be a serious question on a dedicated Board to the Matrix Trilogy. The Matrix has a lot of dualistic meaning, it was not just fighting. Kill Bill was just a movie about Anime style fighting.

23rd May, 2014 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Matrix vs Kill Bill RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I know this is an old topic but I agree with JB, Kill Bill had a different genre, storyline and effects which was to show as much blood as possible. There is hardly any blood in the Matrix Trilogy and yet all the fighting was far out!

14th Aug, 2014 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Bill Kill Matrix

Matrix

Kill Bill is a joke compared with the Matrix trilogy. The only thing Kill Bill offered was lots of gore which I can do without. rolleyes.gif

> TOPIC: Matrix vs Kill Bill

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.