Embarrassing Momments! - Page 2 of 2

My most embarrassing moment was In high school - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Feb, 2006 - 2:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
1st Aug, 2004 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Embarrassing Momments! - Page 2

This happened to me in high school. Our school was getting kind of crowded so they held some classes in small building a short distance from the school. It was winter and I was hurry into the main school, to get to my next class. I was running so as not to be late, my wet shoes hit the polished floor and my feet went out from under me. I slid about 5 feet crashing into some lockers. As I look up there is the cutest guy in school standing there. He yells safe, and everyone laughs. I wanted to die. He then helps me up, asks if I'm hurt and can he take me to the nurse. I mumble no thanks, I just wanted to get away. He continues to be concerned as I finally make my exit. embarassed.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2004 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Embarrassing Momments!
A Friend

Momments Embarrassing

This is the most embarrassing experience I ever had. It happened 10 years ago and can still clearly remember the whole thing. It was rush hour and people were hurrying to get home and grab the bus seats as fast as they can. I was also doing the same but I came in the bus last. I was about to take the step up when my foot got cuaght an old lady's purse lying on the bus floor. I tripped over it, my face and my whole body laid flat on the floor. I was looking around me and I saw all the passengers trying to stop themselves from laughing. I thought of getting out, too embarrassed to deal with the funny grin everyone had and take another bus but I stayed. It was the longest bus ride I ever took. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2004 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Embarrassing Momments!
A Friend

Embarrassing Momments! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Okay, sadly enough, I had to think for a long while to think of an embarassing moment. Have any of you seen the Seinfeld episode where Elaine dances? Well, I was telling two friends of mine how good I was at it, so they asked me to show them. So, here I was, in a crowded hallway, dancing like Elaine in front of a bunch of seniors. Unforetunately, this happened to be my first full day of school. Now, I won't even go down that hall. And if you don't think this is embarassing, then you haven't seen Elaine dance. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2006 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Embarrassing Momments!
A Friend

Page 2 Momments Embarrassing

My most embarrassing moment was In high school I was singled out to sing a solo for the school quoir and this was a big event. The local newspapers were there and all the parents.Anyway Everything was going ok for a while, all the group songs we managed perfectly, not a hitch. Then it came to my solo, before hand we had decided that I would stand on some tables so everyone could see me....bad idea!
As soon as I had got on the tables they collapsed and I was the laughing stock of the school for months.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Embarrassing Momments!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,