White People Going Extinct? - Page 2 of 2

I am of mostly Scottish decent but I can tell - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  White People Going Extinct
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

White People Going Extinct?
A Friend

White People Going Extinct? - Page 2

Well then the whites will be a minority and they will be the ones who will understand what other current minorities are saying now.

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Extinct People White

I hate to say this but if we traced our gene pools I am willing to bet there are only a few if any pure bloods left.

Capturing of people for slavery and such going way back has ensured this. Now with global travel it is going to finish the mixing and I think the Asian cultures might be the last ones standing untainted in blood line.

We will just have varying shades of brown that include albinos to the darkest skin tones in Africa.

That is to say I think many just think they are white and have no understanding of what our true breeding patterns are.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

White People Going Extinct?
A Friend

White People Going Extinct? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

While my line is pretty dominate white I think there is some others mixed in with my heritage. The only issue with my linage is that we breed very white. It is part of being Danish. Blonde hair and blue eyes are also very strong in my heritage. So while I may have other races in my ancestry we still all look very white *smile*.

8th Sep, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Extinct People White

I am of mostly Scottish decent but I can tell you many of us when exposed to long summers and outside most of the winter can darken very well. Problem in Scotland no one knows if they tan due to the weather.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: White People Going Extinct?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,